Andromeda: Under the Night/An Affirming Flame

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
clearspira
Overlord

Re: Andromeda: Under the Night/An Affirming Flame

Post by clearspira »

Starbug wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:14 am
Madner Kami wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:04 pmWhich ones, for example?
Tyr actually died during the battle at the end of season 2, and was replaced by an imposter/evil clone, explaining the sudden and massive personality shift from "a restored Commonwealth is the best chance we have of defeating the Magog" to "I just want to watch the world burn".

Trance being the "Avatar of a Star" is just a lie within a lie within a lie, and she's actually something far more mysterious and powerful.
My favourite theory is that ''Gold Trance'' was never actually the same person as ''Purple Trance'' and is instead some kind of alternate universe imposter. I get that ''Gold'' was meant to be many years older than ''Purple'', but honestly they share so few similarities besides the actress.
Starbug
Officer

Re: Andromeda: Under the Night/An Affirming Flame

Post by Starbug »

clearspira wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:58 pm My favourite theory is that ''Gold Trance'' was never actually the same person as ''Purple Trance'' and is instead some kind of alternate universe imposter. I get that ''Gold'' was meant to be many years older than ''Purple'', but honestly they share so few similarities besides the actress.
Pink Trance was also cuter ;)
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.