Interstella 5555

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Re: Interstella 5555

Post by CrypticMirror »

RobbyB1982 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:09 am I don't know how to feel about the fact that the in depth hour and a half meticulously researched review on Planet of the Apes has almost no conversation, while this extended music video has four pages discussing how to pronounce the title.
Planet of the Apes kinda suffers by being too good and also too famous. There is nothing really to be said that hasn't already been said, and we're all kinda agreed on pretty much all the things Chuck said. It has to be either bad or weird or novelty for there to be a lot of discussion. Chuck did a damn fine job, but what more is there to discuss on it?
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Where as here we have plenty of discussion like:
"Hey, I remember this! Cool!"
&
"It's not four five" "No, it is four five" "No, it isn't!"
&
"Four five is a stupid name"
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

TGLS wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:57 pm Where as here we have plenty of discussion like:
"Hey, I remember this! Cool!"
&
"It's not four five" "No, it is four five" "No, it isn't!"
&
"Four five is a stupid name"
Apologies for going on about the name, it's just one of those things that caught my attention in the posts, and I'm afraid I've not even got around to watching the review yet (and haven't seen the original either), so I've not got anything else to contribute on :)