Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Mabus
Captain

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by Mabus »

Pretty sure it must have been mentioned already, but Black Mirror would be nice, especially the episode "Nosedive".
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

So, re-watching the two-part pilot of the '92 X-Men Animated Series (the one that was on Fox back in the day), and I can't help but feel Chuck would have a lot of fun snarking through this. Especially the behavior of some of the characters. From Jubilee's adopted father thinking an agency called the "Mutant Control Agency" was just an "outreach program" to said agency's decision to send a ten meter tall robot into a town to kidnap a teenage girl just for the evilz, with said robot proceeding to cause massive property damage even before some of the X-Men showed up. And again, it's not like they were pursuing the X-Men themselves (not originally anyway)! They were, or rather Gyrich was, just testing the Sentinels by sending it after Jubilee! "To see how easy it would be to capture the rest of them".

It's no wonder those two (Gyrich and Trask) would end up in the straits they were later in the series, heh.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

92 X-Men would be great.
..What mirror universe?
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Jclark
Redshirt

Post by Jclark »

Don't know if anyone's suggested this already but I'd really like to see a review of Giant Robo, Gundam

The Origin and Halo 3: ODST. Here are some examples below.

youtu.be/o3Q0aNdLtds

youtu.be/mOmuQnKjJc4

youtu.be/Q6OxQgiGcHk
Elderdog
Officer

Post by Elderdog »

I'd say I would like him to continue his work on Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Specifically, I'd like him to do a review of the rest of the Laughing Man arc.
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

Although not a show, I'd like to see Chuck review the movie Arena from 1989. It's got Marc Alaimo and Armin Shimerman before they were Gul Dukat and Quark, and Claudia Christian before she was Susan Ivanova. I'm kinda surprised no one has requested it already.

I would donate for it myself but I can't spare that kind of money right now. :(
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

If he could find it i'd like to see him do a review of mission genesis/deepwater black considering it was only 13 eps, would be interesting to see his take on it.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Blaze Rocker wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:02 am Although not a show, I'd like to see Chuck review the movie Arena from 1989. It's got Marc Alaimo and Armin Shimerman before they were Gul Dukat and Quark, and Claudia Christian before she was Susan Ivanova. I'm kinda surprised no one has requested it already.

I would donate for it myself but I can't spare that kind of money right now. :(
Here is a decent podcast goofing on it...

Back when they were less political.

http://bmfcast.com/2010/05/07/bmfcast43-steve/
thisithis
Officer

Post by thisithis »

The Star Trek The Next Generation Ep I would like Chuck to review is Unnatural Selection witch shows Dr. Pulaski on how much of an idiot Her character was.