Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Kendrakirai
Officer

Re: Shows I'd like to see Chuck review

Post by Kendrakirai »

There’s a crazy long queue for movies, but having just now watched the Iron Giant review, I’d like to see what he makes of Cats Don’t Dance. But then, I just want more people to experience that movie. Also Sing. :)
Ixthos
Officer

Post by Ixthos »

Including books as well as shows and movies, I would like Chuck to review:

Shows:
[*] War Planets - Shadow Raiders
[*] Highlander, the series
[*] ReBoot - the original four seasons (counting the two movies as season four)

Movies:
[*] The Spiderwick Chronicles
[*] Groundhog Day
[*] The Princess Bride

Books:
[*] The entire Cosmere series, so Mistborn, Stormlight Archive, Warbreaker, Elantris, and so on
[*] The Dragonriders of Pern series, especially All the Weyrs of Pern
[*] The Elenium trilogy and its sequel, the Tumali trilogy
[*] The Chronicles of Narnia
[*] The Space Trilogy (Out of the Silent Planet, Perelandra, That Hidious Strength)
MrL1992
Officer

Post by MrL1992 »

After recently watching all the episodes out so far, the new She-Ra would be an interesting one.
drewder
Officer

Post by drewder »

Earth final conflict
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

Kendrakirai wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:38 pm There’s a crazy long queue for movies, but having just now watched the Iron Giant review, I’d like to see what he makes of Cats Don’t Dance. But then, I just want more people to experience that movie. Also Sing. :)
I know it's not Chuck, but Saberspark did a review of Cats Don't Dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2b-SzmPows
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

If the queue ever opens up again, and like an all swallowing black hole it might never do so, then I will so be asking for the old B&W Batman series with Lewis Wilson and the sequel with Robert Lowery. I love the old black and white stuff, I wish I'd asked for more of it ten years ago.

Oh, and I guess Disney's The Black Hole movie too. Not b&w, but honestly surreal and goofy. I love goofy stuff too.
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

CrypticMirror wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:50 pm If the queue ever opens up again, and like an all swallowing black hole it might never do so, then I will so be asking for the old B&W Batman series with Lewis Wilson and the sequel with Robert Lowery. I love the old black and white stuff, I wish I'd asked for more of it ten years ago.

Oh, and I guess Disney's The Black Hole movie too. Not b&w, but honestly surreal and goofy. I love goofy stuff too.
If Chuck ever gets around to the Knight Rider reviews I donated for, three years ago, I'll consider donating for Disney's 'The Black Hole'. The script and effects have some issues but I love the acting, music and the atmosphere of that movie.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

Boku no Pico. Not much SF or fantasy, but sure would be interesting to see Chuck's reaction (video of him doing this would be nice) :)
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

:roll:
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Blaze Rocker wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:32 pm
CrypticMirror wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:50 pm If the queue ever opens up again, and like an all swallowing black hole it might never do so, then I will so be asking for the old B&W Batman series with Lewis Wilson and the sequel with Robert Lowery. I love the old black and white stuff, I wish I'd asked for more of it ten years ago.

If Chuck ever gets around to the Knight Rider reviews I donated for, three years ago, I'll consider donating for Disney's 'The Black Hole'. The script and effects have some issues but I love the acting, music and the atmosphere of that movie.
You asked for Knight Rider? Original gen, please say it was original gen KR, please? I love you for that, even if it was one of the sequels. Classic 80s cheese.