10 Years of SFDebris

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
DAv
Redshirt

10 Years of SFDebris

Post by DAv »

https://vimeo.com/user44100669

A great song and a great tribute to go along with it showcasing almost all of the things Chuck has looked at over the years (Or it is all of them and I just missed a few). Love the song it's set to and does a great job with the tone. Thanks for all these years of entertainment and commentaries Chuck, it's been a ride.

On a selfish note, I'm kind of hoping this means Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure is coming up as well. :P
AlucardNoir
Officer

Re: 10 Years of SFDebris

Post by AlucardNoir »

That's it? that's the 10th aniversary special he's been hyping for the past few months?
If Chuck or a mod reads this feel free do delete my account. I would do it myself but I don't seem to be able to find a delete account option. phpBB should have such an option but I guess this isn't stock phpBB.
Jedi Commisar
Redshirt

Post by Jedi Commisar »

So what is the name of the song used for this video?
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Thank you, Mr. Sonnenburg, for ten great entertaining (and at times enlightening) years!

DAv wrote:https://vimeo.com/user44100669

A great song and a great tribute to go along with it showcasing almost all of the things Chuck has looked at over the years (Or it is all of them and I just missed a few). Love the song it's set to and does a great job with the tone. Thanks for all these years of entertainment and commentaries Chuck, it's been a ride.

On a selfish note, I'm kind of hoping this means Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure is coming up as well. :P
Given the shot of Discovery in there, I'm guessing the few things in there I don't recall seeing are from upcoming videos, but my memory isn't what it used to be so I could be wrong.
YAGWG
Redshirt

Post by YAGWG »

Well, Chuck's title card may describe himself as "1 jackass", but, Mr Sonnenburg, you're our kind of "jackass".

As Deledrius said, thank you for 10 years (and counting)!

AlucardNoir - I think Chuck may have more planned, but he could be keeping things under his hat; if he even wears a hat.
Creator: The Warren McArthur Chronicles

When in doubt, make a cheese sandwich...
DAv
Redshirt

Post by DAv »

Jedi Commisar wrote:So what is the name of the song used for this video?
The song's called In Time by Robbi Robb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTYcOQnJaSI
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Thank you Chuck. Ten years, that is something, you are something. Its been a real ride.
SiskosMuthaFknPmphnd
Redshirt

Post by SiskosMuthaFknPmphnd »

Thanks for all the great videos. Here's to 10 more years!
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

With the dancing in the video, where's Commander Shepard? :D
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

Thanks for everything Chuck! Love your videos so much. I can't even think of the amount of time I've spent watching/listening to your reviews and then doing so again. Some of these I must have seen like a dozen times already. A go to for some fun or something to listen to in the background while I do other stuff. There are still some videos I haven't seen. I watch the Star Trek ones by far the most, but I've also been introduced to some interesting looking stuff through this show, like B5 (which I ended up buying and will watch... someday...) and your Farscape reviews are fantastic. So thanks for everything!