Most awesome SF Debris moment?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Most awesome SF Debris moment?

Post by Yukaphile »

For me, hands down, it is when he calls out Pulaski for being a douche in the first episode she appears in. "And I am motherfucking zen!"
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Michel_Stango
Redshirt

Re: Most awesome SF Debris moment?

Post by Michel_Stango »

♪ I gave my Love a chicken ♪
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Oh, there was also the time he called out Michael Piller for failing to understand video game addiction, that he was just viewing it through his sixties drug-induced vision and being an enormous hypocrite as well.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
Kinky Vorlon
Officer

Post by Kinky Vorlon »

World War 2 explained through pop culture references.
The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And our lives slip away moment by moment lost in that vast, terrible in-between.
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

I think I am going to go with the entire STVoyager review of the Void. As it so upset expectations. From how the tech worked. To Neelix not once but twice being properly helpful. And Chuck being stunned by same.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

And then when Neelix just kept on blabbering, so Chuck hulked out and that was that, lol.
Zefram Mann
Redshirt

Post by Zefram Mann »

When "Under Pressure" begins playing in the climax of "All Good Things".

Close second is "Fett's Vette" in the final chapter of the Imperial Agent story, but that one actually seems tragic now in retrospect.

Editing on both are just perfect.
S1l3nc3d0g00d
Redshirt

Post by S1l3nc3d0g00d »

Using the original German version of "99 Luftballoons" for his review of "Darmok".

I also personally liked his little rant about the Ministry of Peace in his review of "In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum", as well as calling out the 'Roddenberry box' in "The Bonding".
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Further expanded on the limitations Roddenberry put on his writers and how he'd become everything he hated in the 1960s during his time presiding over TNG in "First Contact."
Beastro
Captain

Post by Beastro »

I loved the build up to Worf's "Honour" montage, especially if you'd watched his Trek videos for years with those kinda jokes being slipped in.