Where does "You should eat Harry" come from?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
User 2632
Redshirt

Where does "You should eat Harry" come from?

Post by User 2632 »

I've been trying to track down the Voyager review where that... meme(?) first started, but there are so many to go through and I don't remember anything else about the review to narrow down the search.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Where does "You should eat Harry" come from?

Post by Yukaphile »

From "Year of Hell." Though, speaking strictly from a critical standpoint... wouldn't Harry like that? SF Debris also joked that he writes vore fanfics in "The Disease." Just throwing that out there...
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Running back to the first Star Trek reviews on the site, I didn't realize my favorite episode of Voyager was one of its first reviews. Watching it again, I kinda guessed it'd be just a 6 considering I had confidence that it was a better episode, but did consider not only a 7, but also an 8 very possibly. I never considered it'd drop to average or below.

Sure enough it was actually an 8, and the reasoning it's not bumped to a 9 is mainly the same point where I sorta lose regard for the episode.
Power laces... alright.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

BridgeConsoleMasher, I love your avatar.
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

Yukaphile wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:20 am From "Year of Hell." Though, speaking strictly from a critical standpoint... wouldn't Harry like that? SF Debris also joked that he writes vore fanfics in "The Disease." Just throwing that out there...
Which is another reason or her not to do it. He must suffer. No relief.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

jstrahan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm BridgeConsoleMasher, I love your avatar.
You want to nibble on his ear, eh?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

jstrahan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm BridgeConsoleMasher, I love your avatar.
It's quite popular around here

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2602&p=35331&hilit=bland#p35331
Power laces... alright.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

There's a long running joke the cast of Gilligan's Island should have eaten Gilligan and they would have escaped the island in a week.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

That sounds horrible. Just horrible.
Power laces... alright.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:32 am There's a long running joke the cast of Gilligan's Island should have eaten Gilligan and they would have escaped the island in a week.
The weird thing about this analogy to Voyager is that Janeway is the show's Gilligan, not Harry.