Escaflowne YouTube reviews available for folks not me?

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
satorukun0530
Redshirt

Escaflowne YouTube reviews available for folks not me?

Post by satorukun0530 »

I live in Japan, and when I try to play these last three videos I get a message saying they're not available in my region due to their including content owned by BandaiChannel-san. I kinda worry that if a video is only not available to Chuck's Japan-based audience, there won't be a motivation to reupload on some other website where they won't be taken down.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Escaflowne YouTube reviews available for folks not me?

Post by TGLS »

Well, I can see them in Canada. I suppose Chuck got an email at some point about it.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

They are available in the UK, if that helps. I think you just need to get a good VPN and you'll be fine, OP.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

For some of the anime, they're blocked in Japan, but available to the rest of the world. The intention is to get as many videos online as quickly as feasible before Vimeo yanks everything down (it's a surprise they still haven't yet), and to then begin filling in the regionally-blocked ones.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope