Incredible, Part 2

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Drooling Iguana
Redshirt

Incredible, Part 2

Post by Drooling Iguana »

Just a tidbit that I'd like to point out; in this review Chuck mentions the mistake where Bruce was referred to as "Bob Banner," which would eventually result in his full name being established as Robert Bruce Banner. There was actually a similar mistake in the page that Chuck displays at the 6:15 mark in this video, but the reprint that's shown changes the dialogue to correct the problem. Here's the original panel:

I guess Marvel thought that no amount of retconning could fix that, so they just changed it in subsequent printings.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Incredible, Part 2

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Nice.
tvindy
Redshirt

Post by tvindy »

So his full name is actually Dr. Robert Donald Blake Bruce Banner. And in the TV series he's called David. Of course, Don Blake is Thor's secret identity, so I suppose that Odin must have used that part of Banner's name as inspiration when he banished Thor to Midgard. See? It's easy to retcon. :D
Scififan
Officer

Post by Scififan »

That battle between the Thing and the Hulk is still one of my favorite supers fight in comic history.