Trek Moments You Can't Wait For Chuck to Talk About

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
CMWaters
Officer

Trek Moments You Can't Wait For Chuck to Talk About

Post by CMWaters »

So I was browsing through the episode list of episodes that Chuck hasn't gotten to yet, and I was surprised by one: Voyager episode Prophecy (I was sure he did that one, but oh well).

Looking up on it...just because I think it'll be a new "blue screen" moment for him like when The Doctor was rubbing Janeway's backside, I can't wait for him to get that one for the Neelix/Klingon Woman incident.

What are some moments from Trek episodes he has yet to cover that you're looking forward to?
"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing."
Robin Williams
1978 HBO Special
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Trek Moments You Can't Wait For Chuck to Talk About

Post by McAvoy »

Man... Is there a list of Trek episodes he hasn't done yet?
I got nothing to say here.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

McAvoy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:42 am Man... Is there a list of Trek episodes he hasn't done yet?
I don't know where you could find a list like that.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

TGLS wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 am
McAvoy wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:42 am Man... Is there a list of Trek episodes he hasn't done yet?
Why do the work when someone else can do it for you?

Anyway just going through the list, nothing pops out. Though Data's Day should be interesting. Considering how different it is compared to the whole entire Trek franchise.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

TGLS wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:23 am
I'm honestly surprised that there's so much Enterprise left, particularly from the Xindi-arc.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

I'm guessing it's probably a dependency problem. It wasn't Discovery or the conclusion to DS9, but Season 3 is pretty tight by comparison.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Zatman
Officer

Post by Zatman »

I want to see "The Ensigns of Command" and see what Chuck says about Picard sticking it to the planet of lawyers. "A Matter of Perspective" and making comments about Riker's love life would be funny too! "Emergence" where the Enterprise becomes a life form and the holodeck with the incongrous train and characters would have lots of fodder for Chuck. Plus it shows the holodeck in a new and unique way. "Tears of the Prophets" with a tribute to Jadzia would be nice, I'm hoping for something like he did for Tasha Yar. I'd also really like to see Chuck's take on the Romulan plot of S4 ENT.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

TGLS wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:26 am I'm guessing it's probably a dependency problem. It wasn't Discovery or the conclusion to DS9, but Season 3 is pretty tight by comparison.
Standalone episodes are easy to review. No need to gather info from before the episode and after the episode to get a better picture.

I heard he is backlogged for years. I wonder what it costs to bump up certain reviews? Like if I offered 100 grand would he do all of the Expanse?
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

McAvoy wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:14 am
TGLS wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:26 am I'm guessing it's probably a dependency problem. It wasn't Discovery or the conclusion to DS9, but Season 3 is pretty tight by comparison.
Standalone episodes are easy to review. No need to gather info from before the episode and after the episode to get a better picture.

I heard he is backlogged for years. I wonder what it costs to bump up certain reviews? Like if I offered 100 grand would he do all of the Expanse?
His chimney fell through the roof. I am absolutely certain a hundred grand would buy you his schedule for a year.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

I'm for Voyager Vis a Vis where an alien steals Janeway's body. I think you could net some comedy out of such an absurd episode.