Reviews in Order

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Veggietrekker
Redshirt

Reviews in Order

Post by Veggietrekker »

Hello,

This may come off as an odd question but I was wondering if there was a list of reviews in order which Chuck has done from original launch date? Many reviews contain references to other reviews and it might be fun to see where this started and see it unfold.

There are lots of re-uploads so it has been difficult to try and keep track, especially for Star Trek. If anyone has a resource thank you for sharing.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Reviews in Order

Post by TGLS »

Veggietrekker wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:00 pm Hello,

This may come off as an odd question but I was wondering if there was a list of reviews in order which Chuck has done from original launch date? Many reviews contain references to other reviews and it might be fun to see where this started and see it unfold.

There are lots of re-uploads so it has been difficult to try and keep track, especially for Star Trek. If anyone has a resource thank you for sharing.
Well the pre-Blip videos are LOST FOREVER but the order from Blip onwards is preserved on the website, currently starting here: https://sfdebris.com/archive.php?p=60

Keep in mind a bunch of videos are still on "needs reupload, needs rereupload, needs rerereupload, etc."
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu