So I was rewatching the The No Context 5th Anniversary Clip Show and I Think it should be done again

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
tacomoney
Redshirt

So I was rewatching the The No Context 5th Anniversary Clip Show and I Think it should be done again

Post by tacomoney »

(Yes it still exists on the net thanks to a Blip TV archive, its also thanks to them I was able to rewatch the original Madoka Magica reviews, so bummed the redos got taken down. Some of my fav SFDEBRIS reviews )
But to get back on topic I was listening to them and yes its from years ago with a lot of great new material missing....but I thought to myself, "Hey I have been trying to get people into SFDEBRIS videos , but its hard to find the right videos/clips to send".

But having a big compilation of some of his funniest moments might break the ice for people.
I'm not necessarily saying Chuck re-release the 5th anniversary video.
Maybe the latest anniversary (not sure what were up to now), of another video or two about a hour each cutting together the funniest bits of SFDEBRIS and use it as way to get in new viewers.

Maybe its harder now with the copyright bots, but I think the idea at least has a bit of merit.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: So I was rewatching the The No Context 5th Anniversary Clip Show and I Think it should be done again

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

I think you may be onto something there.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: So I was rewatching the The No Context 5th Anniversary Clip Show and I Think it should be done again

Post by Madner Kami »

tacomoney wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:24 amYes it still exists on the net thanks to a Blip TV archive
Wait wait wait wait. Where?!
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
m4a2000
Officer

Post by m4a2000 »

Madner Kami wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 8:03 am
tacomoney wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:24 amYes it still exists on the net thanks to a Blip TV archive
https://archive.org/details/sfdebris_bl ... eos_202108

Enjoy!
It's OK to make mistakes as long as you don't make the same ones. If you do then you're not learning.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

m4a2000 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 4:17 pm

Enjoy!
Jesus F Combichrist. Thank you very much!
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

Madner Kami wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 9:05 pm

Enjoy!
Jesus F Combichrist. Thank you very much!
Seconded!
tacomoney
Redshirt

Post by tacomoney »

Enjoy!
Thanks for responding to the request before me.
I haven't checked into the forum for a few days as only one person responded to my post after what felt like a while so I figured no one was interested in my idea.