The Two Towers missing

Report all board glitches and bugs in this forum, please. Our staff of competent, highly-trained forum orangutans will assist you. Just don't call them monkeys.
Mecha82
Captain

The Two Towers missing

Post by Mecha82 »

Seems like after all this time The Two Towers still isn't uploaded to be viewable again. Any idea what is going on with that?
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
clearspira
Overlord

Re: The Two Towers missing

Post by clearspira »

Confirmed.
Koshundheit
Officer

Post by Koshundheit »

Mecha82 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:10 pm Seems like after all this time The Two Towers still isn't uploaded to be viewable again. Any idea what is going on with that?
It has been restored as of 6/10.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." George Bernard Shaw
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Koshundheit wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:05 pm
Mecha82 wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 8:10 pm Seems like after all this time The Two Towers still isn't uploaded to be viewable again. Any idea what is going on with that?
It has been restored as of 6/10.
Thanks. That's good to know.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard