Not Secure website

Report all board glitches and bugs in this forum, please. Our staff of competent, highly-trained forum orangutans will assist you. Just don't call them monkeys.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Not Secure website

Post by Yukaphile »

And yet, he keeps going... my only concern is what will happen once his Trek reviews inevitably run out. Even the new ones. It's going to happen.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

There's a lot more sci-fi out there other than Star Trek, though he might have to familiarize himself more with some of that. New Battlestar Galactica, The Expanse, The Terminator sequels, the Sarah Conners Chronicles, Dr. Who, the Superman series in the DCAU, The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers (I've heard a few people indicate interest in that one), Megas XLR, the Superfriends, Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space...

He could even review Star Trek novels. Diane Duane's Rihannsu novels have a lot of fans. The Wounded Sky is one of my favorite Trek books. He could review Diane Carey's Dreadnought, which was similar to (but IMHO infinitely better than Star Trek Into Darkness)... I don't think he'll ever run out of material within a human lifetime.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

I have an ingenious plan. Let's collectively submit a request for reviewing "Legend of the Galactic Heroes", all movies and serials. That'd keep him in the business for at least another 5 years *evilgrin*

But in all seriousness, there's plenty of material to keep Charles busy for more than a decade and not just TV and cinema. He clearly also does books and games, so there's at least a metric fuckton of media to check out.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox