Patreon Stuff

Report all board glitches and bugs in this forum, please. Our staff of competent, highly-trained forum orangutans will assist you. Just don't call them monkeys.
frutepye
Redshirt

Patreon Stuff

Post by frutepye »

Hello all you people!

Good to see the forums are back. Just a quick question for any other patrons. Was anyone else not able to play the MST3K legacy file from this month? I've tried everything I can think of that would fix it if it had been corrupted on my end but so far nothing. Just curious if it was just me and if anyone else had suggestions as to how to fix it if it was. Thanks!
TheNewTeddy
Officer

Re: Patreon Stuff

Post by TheNewTeddy »

I'm a minimum level patreon due to budget issues, but I got an e-mail about something being fixed. Dunno if that's this; but if so, a re-download might help.
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

I've found that occasionally the encoding of some of the voice files isn't playable on Windows media player.

VLC plays them fine. http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.en-GB.html
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
frutepye
Redshirt

Post by frutepye »

VLC works. Thanks!
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Steve »

WinAMP worked for me... but I was only listening to it, so....
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!