With domination kink being more prevalent...

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Karha of Honor
Captain

With domination kink being more prevalent...

Post by Karha of Honor »

Should high schools ban Femdom relationships between Alpa cheerleaders and the Omega males? I would imagine Omega males might not even be into femdom but they are willing to take 20 slaps just to kiss a pussy once...

Is this a risk for the healthy sexuality of males in high school who might overcome their Omega status?

....................................................................................................................................................

Got the main point. Topic is so weird i could barely put it together. just focus on the substance
TGLS
Captain

Re: With domination kink being more prevalent...

Post by TGLS »

Two thoughts.

Teenagers have poor judgement and thus shouldn't be having sex to begin with. But they will anyway, so the only thing that can be done is to limit the damage (birth control, condoms, honest information, etc.)

On the other hand: dftt.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

TGLS wrote:Two thoughts.

Teenagers have poor judgement and thus shouldn't be having sex to begin with. But they will anyway, so the only thing that can be done is to limit the damage (birth control, condoms, honest information, etc.)

On the other hand: dftt.
In WW2 kids said they were 18 when they were way under, killed Germans, fucked french housewives, banged hookers... The USA still managed to win the war, there is no evidence that these under 18 dudes deserted en masse as soon as they could.

Adults have good judgement based on what you see in US politics?

i don't believe in trolls. I always have measured response to outrageous topics unless they are advocating genocide. Are you sure we could not see a very interesting Vice documentary about something like this?
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well, my argument works out like this. If teenagers have bad judgement, they shouldn't be having sex to begin with, but they will anyway and there's little that can be done about the relationships, besides throwing them life preservers and hoping they will grab them. If they have good judgement, there's no problem, unless they made a mistake, and then the response is to throw them life preservers.

I don't see that lying about your age to go to war indicates good judgement. Given most teenagers haven't had much experience and their brains haven't finished developing, it's fair to say they don't have good judgement.

I apologize about the trolling remark.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

...Alpha? Omega?

Are we talking about fraternities or werewolf paranormal romance? o_0
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote:...Alpha? Omega?

Are we talking about fraternities or werewolf paranormal romance? o_0
Commonly used terms to rate males in terms of attractivness, leadership ability etc... by lot's of subcultures and people in the USA.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

...really? You sure? Cuz the only non-fanfiction context I've heard those in is Reddit MRAs talking about Beta males.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Teenagers are often idiots, and many don't grow out of it especially now that kids aren't expected to effectively start their lives until after college/University. Reducing the voting age was probably short sighted and would be a bad idea if they actually voted.

And yes, all the birth control. They can express any fetishes they may have with the internet way easier than my generation had it; bringing schools into it seems like an awful idea.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote:...really? You sure? Cuz the only non-fanfiction context I've heard those in is Reddit MRAs talking about Beta males.
Are there playoff teams and lottery teams in the NBA? Are they hard workers and dead weights in every government bureucracy?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Agent Vinod wrote:
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote:...really? You sure? Cuz the only non-fanfiction context I've heard those in is Reddit MRAs talking about Beta males.
Are there playoff teams and lottery teams in the NBA? Are they hard workers and dead weights in every government bureucracy?
I am not able to connect your response to the question I asked.
This is not a rhetorical device. This is not me straw-manning or accusing.
I legitimately and truly do not understand what the frelling gremplork anything you said has to do with the question I asked, and if it is at all relevant, I will require elaboration and clarification.