Yada Yada Yada

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
McAvoy
Captain

Re: Yada Yada Yada

Post by McAvoy »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:03 am Again, We need to discuss the prejudice against the police. It was reasonable disgust and mistrust but now, people just WANT to hate cops and they don't care if they clean up their act.
Not we. You want to. Get it straight.

WE already talked about this with you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And again.
I got nothing to say here.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

McAvoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:11 am
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:03 am Again, We need to discuss the prejudice against the police. It was reasonable disgust and mistrust but now, people just WANT to hate cops and they don't care if they clean up their act.

WE already talked about this with you over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

And again.
But It is just getting worse, I absolutely need to talk to someone about it.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:13 am

And again.
WE already talked about it to death with you.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

McAvoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 am

And again.
Humor me and repeat it one last time, I do not intend to go on for hundreds of pages, again.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:43 am
McAvoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 am

And again.
Humor me and repeat it one last time, I do not intend to go on for hundreds of pages, again.
Someone else can. The very few who haven't given up.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

This isn't something old, I don't think, do you really think this prejudice against cops is going to help anything? Again, it isn't reasonable anymore, they WANT to hate and distrust cops.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:02 am This isn't something old, I don't think, do you really think this prejudice against cops is going to help anything? Again, it isn't reasonable anymore, they WANT to hate and distrust cops.
You haven't learned a goddamned thing. 4,000+ posts just for you and you havent learned a goddamned thing. What a shame.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

McAvoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:14 am
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:02 am This isn't something old, I don't think, do you really think this prejudice against cops is going to help anything? Again, it isn't reasonable anymore, they WANT to hate and distrust cops.
You haven't learned a goddamned thing. 4,000+ posts just for you and you havent learned a goddamned thing. What a shame.
Well, I can't go back and look at those posts to see where I went wrong, so, you must reiterate it.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:17 am
Well, I can't go back and look at those posts to see where I went wrong, so, you must reiterate it.
Yeah I am done here. You didn't get the hint. 3.5% of the total forum posts were totally dedicated ymto your Police Reform post. All about you. All for you. It ended. The mods ended it. Yet you persist. 3.5% of all posts done here all for you. 4k posts out of 114k posts all for you.

Yet you didn't learn a damned thing. Why should anyone have repeat themselves over and over and over and over an over and over again. Just for you?
Last edited by McAvoy on Mon May 30, 2022 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

McAvoy wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:25 am
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:17 am
Why would anyone do that? So we can waste our time on posting another 4,000 posts just for you?
if I am worried over nothing, why not prove me wrong? I am more willing to dunk on police, now, their piss poor response to the Texas Shooting was the last straw for me but I still think the left is becoming a problem on this issue, too.