Cyberpunk 2077

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Madner Kami »

Swedish punk rock group with a very distinct sound. They were not overtly successful, but their style is distinct enough, that they remained in the head of the Cyberpunk-composer Adamczyk. He choose well. Though their own material really isn't to everybody's taste. As for Never Fade Away, I prefer the Adamyczyk-version sang by Olga Jankowska, as used in the credits. It's one of the stand-out pieces of this overall work of beauty and art.

youtu.be/P4bKZT_Eg4A
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

What is it with Sweden and kickass rock bands anyway? They seem to produce a lot of them.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Ok, so after second playthrough where I did Almost All The Things instead of sticking mostly to the critical path: hacking is broken as all hell, enemy scaling apparently stops around 25 in a game where the level cap is 50, and I am closer to starting smoking again than I have been for a decade.

Also doing the Nomad origin and ending is hilarious. Ride into town, do every merc job, make some friends, destroy a global megacorp in what's effectively a pirate raid, leave again less than a year a fter arriving with a "well that sucked".
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.