"Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows"

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Re: "Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows"

Post by Steve »

Frustration wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:46 pm
Draco Dracul wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:32 am You're not one of the people, than what are you?
An aristocrat.
Amusing, yet I do wonder if that was just you trying to be humorous or if you seriously have an inflated sense of your own importance and hold yourself above the "rabble" like some bloated self-important South Carolina slaveowner of the antebellum.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 am I'm too tired to argue with you.
It's important to be able to, you know, describe things sometimes.
..What mirror universe?
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:31 am
McAvoy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:16 am I'm too tired to argue with you.
Interracial marriage or my thoughts that abortion is more about personal beliefs than men wanting to control bodies?
The latter.
Cool
I got nothing to say here.
Frustration
Captain

Post by Frustration »

hammerofglass wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:27 am He's a troll, what were you expecting?
A troll posts things merely to get a reaction. I *never* post *merely* to get a reaction.

You'd better up your own game considerably before you accuse anyone else of being a troll, hammerofglass.
"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four. If that is granted, all else follows." -- George Orwell, 1984
Frustration
Captain

Post by Frustration »

Steve wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:21 am
Amusing, yet I do wonder [...] if you [...]hold yourself above the "rabble" like some bloated self-important South Carolina slaveowner of the antebellum.
I hold myself above nothing. I've found that others insist upon sinking to a level far below me, and doing so regardless of my attempts to encourage them to reach for greater things.

So I've learned to enjoy it, rather than be frustrated and annoyed by it. I might as well, since they're going to be that way regardless. Also, I get a cool theme by Queen!
"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four. If that is granted, all else follows." -- George Orwell, 1984
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Frustration wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 pm
Amusing, yet I do wonder [...] if you [...]hold yourself above the "rabble" like some bloated self-important South Carolina slaveowner of the antebellum.
I hold myself above nothing. I've found that others insist upon sinking to a level far below me, and doing so regardless of my attempts to encourage them to reach for greater things.

So I've learned to enjoy it, rather than be frustrated and annoyed by it. I might as well, since they're going to be that way regardless. Also, I get a cool theme by Queen!
So in other words you got a sizable ego on you. Good to know.
Frustration
Captain

Post by Frustration »

No, not particularly. I've just learned to recognize and identify scum.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

Frustration wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:18 pm No, not particularly. I've just learned to recognize and identify scum.
There is that ego again. Calling people scum.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Frustration wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:47 pm

But your name is frustration, how can you say you don't get frustrated?
Frustration
Captain

Post by Frustration »

Think of me as Frustration Incarnate, a sort of Internet Daffy Duck.