Yada Yada Yada

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: Yada Yada Yada

Post by Madner Kami »

I'm paying my taxes and thus pay for their healthcare, thank you very much. What are you doing about cops killing people?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:01 pm I'm paying my taxes and thus pay for their healthcare, thank you very much. What are you doing about cops killing people?
ti

What about leftists continuing to be radicalized against cops? I heard one guy say it's okay to rape police women.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

And I heard a cop saying that it's ok to shoot black people.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:07 pm And I heard a cop saying that it's ok to shoot black people.
so, two wrongs don't make a right?
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

And water is wet.
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:25 pm And water is wet.
what is anyone doing about this radicalization? Again, even if it isn't technically genocide, the ten stages of genocide, or at last, three or four of them, apply to how people view cops, currently and people still see retired cops as cops, so, quitting won't keep them safe.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:40 pm
what is anyone doing about this radicalization? Again, even if it isn't technically genocide, the ten stages of genocide, or at last, three or four of them, apply to how people view cops, currently and people still see retired cops as cops, so, quitting won't keep them safe.
Oh this murderer has stopped killing, we don't need to put him into jail. And by your definition, cops are comitting genocide as well. Nobody has any qualms about harming a group of mass murderers for good and rather obvious reasons.
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:54 pm
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:40 pm
Oh this murderer has stopped killing, we don't need to put him into jail. And by your definition, cops are comitting genocide as well. Nobody has any qualms about harming a group of mass murderers for good and rather obvious reasons.
But not all of them are like that but the ACAB mentality doesn't include that nuance and the good ones are targeted too. Even when leftists try to give cops credit, like with the cops who tried to stop the capitol rioters, they can't for long or at all.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

And not all "the leftists" are like that and yet here you are, doing your 3109th post about it. You may make your 3110th post about it, once you picked up the slack in getting on the tits of the cops.
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Madner Kami wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:18 pm And not all "the leftists" are like that and yet here you are, doing your 3109th post about it. You may make your 3110th post about it, once you picked up the slack in getting on the tits of the cops.
If there is a massive outbreak of unprovoked violence against cops, you guys still wouldn't care.

I'm legitimately loosing my mind over this, I can't take it anymore but don't know a healthy or productive outlet.