Yada Yada Yada

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Riedquat
Captain

Re: Yada Yada Yada

Post by Riedquat »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:50 pm
I'm trying not to lump all leftists together and I meant that those emotions should be purged from each and every individual, somehow.
Like I said, bloody disturbing. Anyway, try starting with yourself, you're chock full of preconceived ideas. Such a sterile, controlled world that would be! And you'll only get it (if it were possible) by destroying individuality, destroying the ability to think freely. The cost of that far outweighs the benefits.
Like one of my childhood heroes, Optimus Prime said, "To destroy Unicron (who I am using as a metaphor for all of society's wows) we must first end hate in the universe."
You base your morality on cartoons? In any case you seem rather full of hate. Plenty of wrongdoing going on in the world that we all hate, and if no-one did then no-one would ever do anything about it.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

Riedquat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:01 am
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:50 pm
I'm trying not to lump all leftists together and I meant that those emotions should be purged from each and every individual, somehow.
Like I said, bloody disturbing. Anyway, try starting with yourself, you're chock full of preconceived ideas. Such a sterile, controlled world that would be! And you'll only get it (if it were possible) by destroying individuality, destroying the ability to think freely. The cost of that far outweighs the benefits.
Like one of my childhood heroes, Optimus Prime said, "To destroy Unicron (who I am using as a metaphor for all of society's wows) we must first end hate in the universe."
You base your morality on cartoons? In any case you seem rather full of hate. Plenty of wrongdoing going on in the world that we all hate, and if no-one did then no-one would ever do anything about it.
I can't agree, hate may have a constructive use at first but once you get rid of the thing you hate, the hate doesn't go away and you find something else to hate and it will snowball out of control till you are either a Nazi or that guy who said it's okay to rape police women.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

I don't see how I am projecting, I want to put an end to all hate, including any I have.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

If you can see it it's not projection, it's just hypocrisy.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

hammerofglass wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:22 am If you can see it it's not projection, it's just hypocrisy.
how? I more and more am sliding into the ACAB mentality but I can't and will never make it all the way because of my family and the cops who saved my life despite me being in a marginalized group.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Then why don't you hate the system that allow bad cops to hurt people, and leave the individual cops alone. This isn't that complicated, if you stop and think for a little bit.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Thebestoftherest wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:25 am Then why don't you hate the system that allow bad cops to hurt people, and leave the individual cops alone. This isn't that complicated, if you stop and think for a little bit.
But too many people don't do that and I want to put a stop to it.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Shut up, what other people do or do not do is none of your business you arrogant jerk, go call your congress might do something.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Thebestoftherest wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:45 am Shut up, what other people do or do not do is none of your business you arrogant jerk, go call your congress might do something.

it is my business when I have family on the force when there are people saying it's okay to kill/rape police.