Mahoromatic

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
jstrahan
Officer

Re: Mahoromatic

Post by jstrahan »

Finally back! Yay!
Archanubis
Officer

Post by Archanubis »

*Listens to the armory the maid character is carrying in her car*
Good Ra, lady, Decepticons don't come that loaded...
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

So, Saori Shikijo. Anybody else getting hard Misato Katsuragi-vibes from her? The show's like the love-child of Agent Aika and Neon Genesis Evangelion...
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
nothri
Redshirt

Post by nothri »

What I think of Mahormatic remains true now as the day I finished. It is a fun little slice of life series with a side of sci-fi action I enjoyed until the last couple episodes, which sort of derail themselves complete and briefly turn the series into something completely different and incongruent with what it was established to be....a new series I humbly suggest we call "Maid Runner" for reasons that will be clear to anyone who has seen the last few episodes.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

Can't wait until Chuck starts Inuyasha.
m4a2000
Officer

Post by m4a2000 »

I'm glad we're being kept abreast of these updates.
It's OK to make mistakes as long as you don't make the same ones. If you do then you're not learning.
drewder
Officer

Post by drewder »

Does anyone else think this whole series stems from chuck's wife walking in on him watching this and he quickly decided to do reviews so he could justfy his "research"
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Well maybe if jstrahan wasn't posting about all the anime they requested, I might.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Edvarius
Officer

Post by Edvarius »

How did I know he was going to use a Food Wars clip before the cutaway? I've never even seen that show, and yet it's still the first thing that pops into mind when mentioning over the top reactions to food in anime.
jstrahan
Officer

Post by jstrahan »

TGLS wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:37 pm Well maybe if jstrahan wasn't posting about all the anime they requested, I might.
What am I supposed to do? Keep quiet?