Tea Consent

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Ordo
Officer

Tea Consent

Post by Ordo »

After a few incidents in my organization I had to sit through the following....which I feel really lays things out in a clear simpl. and effective manner....

youtu.be/oQbei5JGiT8

Seriously....this is not hard....and it's not just young idiots...it's people who are old enough and experienced enough to know better.....it's people who've come down on others for the same damn thing....so why is this message so hard for some people to understand?
SuccubusYuri
Officer

Re: Tea Consent

Post by SuccubusYuri »

This is probably the best narration of this I've seen yet xD
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

I have a morbid curiosity about what a certain forum member will say to object to this.
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

I knew tea could be hot, but I never knew it could be that hot...

Altogether, that's a sensible way to look at it. The only objection I have is that "don't get annoyed" is probably unrealistic. Well, that and I'll never be able to hear, "Tea, earl grey, hot" quite the same way again.
Alasar
Redshirt

Post by Alasar »

Tea or no tea, U would prefer an explanation or if none a slight sorry for your time, when I made the "tea" and then you don't want it. Ok you don't want the tea, but I would like to know what changed your mind. Or if you don't know, say an apology of not being able to explain, feelings are sometimes hard to put into words. But at least take the effort.