Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Re: Trump vs Biden: the return

Post by Thebestoftherest »

That cute.

I would love if they made Trump the reverse Rocky, won the first fight and lose every other match afterwards.
Madner Kami
Captain

Re: Trump vs Biden: the return

Post by Madner Kami »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:58 am That cute.

I would love if they made Trump the reverse Rocky, won the first fight and lose every other match afterwards.
So Trump, Trump 0, Trump -1, ...?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
TGLS
Captain

Re: Trump vs Biden^H^H^H^H^H Harris: Kamala Rising

Post by TGLS »

Well, here's a compromise
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

TGLS wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:18 pm Well, here's a compromise
Compromises suck! They're for sissies and Democrats! Make the title great again! MTTGA!
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

I am looking forward to the debates now. I think the next one is in September. It will be interesting not in how Harris debates but how Trump will react to someone with far far more energy than Biden has during those questions.

Obviously Trump isn't going to stop his usual dogshit he normally spews but how he will react to counterpoint Harris would bring up.

It isnt Biden now who is the Geriatric candidate but now Trump and the contrast should be extremely noticeable since Kamala is 25-26 years younger than Trump.
I got nothing to say here.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Trump is already trying to get out of the debate.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
McAvoy
Captain

Post by McAvoy »

hammerofglass wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:00 pm Trump is already trying to get out of the debate.
Well his party is trying to throw some legal flags in the way. Maybe to delay the whole candidacy of Harris or another future front runner. Sure there is some legal work that could be done but theoritically, no one should seriously challenge this as it is a first ever Primary Candidate drop out mere months from the election and any delay or interference with the Democrats speeding their way to get Harris on the ticket should be considered, election interference.

No it's not what most wanted. Biden should have given the nod to someone else last year. And all of this sounds like it was pressure from the higher ups along with the big donors to get Biden to step down.

That being said, I also know that despite a rise from Trump's side due to the assassination attempt, that Trump's age and also much less talked about health ailments that is being covered up, is a major concern for most. Those who of course obviously do not worship where the man sits on the toilet.
I got nothing to say here.
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Harris' late nomination might actually be the critical advantage here. It leaves the Republicans with a tactic to fight an old man while facing a young woman and they have to scramble to come up with something that makes at least superficial sense (unlike "Cackling Kamala") and doesn't disenfranchise their entire female voter-cohort.
Last edited by Madner Kami on Fri Jul 26, 2024 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

If the Harris campaign started selling "Cackling Kamala" shirts the way the Biden campaign stole the Brandon meme I'd absolutely buy and wear them.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Not bad.