Hamas Attacks Israel

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Re: Hamas Attacks Israel

Post by CharlesPhipps »

Garland is announcing charges against Hamas.

Which...yes, absolutely. It is a terrorist government.

We should also announce them against Netanyahu.
MightyDavidson
Officer

Post by MightyDavidson »

CharlesPhipps wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:47 am Garland is announcing charges against Hamas.

I would argue that charges should be announced against Netanyahu first, given all the murder and raping the IDF have been getting up to on his watch. Not the first time he's ordered live ordinance to be launched into Gaza either.
Riedquat
Captain

Post by Riedquat »

MightyDavidson wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 3:58 am
CharlesPhipps wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 1:47 am Garland is announcing charges against Hamas.

I would argue that charges should be announced against Netanyahu first, given all the murder and raping the IDF have been getting up to on his watch. Not the first time he's ordered live ordinance to be launched into Gaza either.
Why first?

Just because there's a disparity of power don't make the mistake of thinking for a second Hamas is any better. Remember that this particular round started (just this one, I'm not going to go back and untangle all the links going back) when Hamas committed a particularly vile atrocity.
Nobody700
Officer

Post by Nobody700 »

Guys I got it.

"We arrested some Hamas soldiers, wanna beat them up and torture them, Bibi?"

"HELL YEAH!"

Goes into room with a hot poker and a brick, only for a dozen UN officers to arrest him.

Perfect plan, Bibi CAN'T Resist torturing an unarmed person. The only part of this plan that could backfire is the Hamas part, but if the person telling him clarifies this is a child, he will RUSH into the room as quickly as he can!
Science Fiction is a genre where anything can happen. Just make sure what happens is enjoyable for yourself and your audience.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Doesn't he have diplomatic immunity?