What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I have been playing FAR CRY 5 and GHOST RECON: WILDLANDS.

I'm in a military shooter sort of mood.
MyUserName
Officer

Post by MyUserName »

I just got a top tier gaming laptop So that I could run Battletech at full spec when it releases on the 24th. I got my preorder down and based on the beta gameplay videos I've seen, I fully expect this game to own my life for a good long while.

Until then, I'm enjoying X-com 2, and Shadow Warrior 2 in the highest resolutions those games can run in,and near instant load times.

I love this rig. :D
SlackerinDeNile
Officer

Post by SlackerinDeNile »

I've been playing The Dark Mod as usual, I love my atmospheric, steampunk stealth, and the Wool-ball series of mods for Doom, they're like an FPS version of funny cartoon animal games like Crash Bandicoot or Spyro.
"I am to liquor what the Crocodile Hunter is to Alligators." - Afroman
Edvarius
Officer

Post by Edvarius »

Well, having gotten around to reading The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and following it up by watching the ol' 1939 film, I'm now trying out the DS RPG, The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. You can read my first humiliating attempt here.
excalibur
Officer

Post by excalibur »

I've been replaying The Evil Within 2. A pretty solid game with a lot of improvements from the previous one
"Adapt, Overcome & Improvise"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

Replaying RED DEAD REDEMPTION now.
Mad-Man-with-a-Box
Redshirt

Post by Mad-Man-with-a-Box »

I took advantage of a recent sale on Xbox Live to grab Rise of the Tomb Raider, with some DLC and extra items included. I played the first reboot game and enjoyed it, and liking this one too. A real shout out to however they animated Lara's face in the game. Her emotions during cutscenes come through real well.
All of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever was...where do you want to start? -The Doctor
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Been spending a very long time leveling every class/job in Final Fantasy XIV in parallel. Mostly so that I could make a video of it when I got to cap.

youtu.be/bxCPhC3H8pE
LittleRaven
Captain

Post by LittleRaven »

Currently doing a seasonal character in Diablo 3.
FaxModem1
Captain

Post by FaxModem1 »

I've been playing Detroit: Become Human. It's not the best game, but it's probably David Cage's best work by far. It's primary fault is lacking a real human voice for the disenfranchised. The only ones we do see are either blindly angry protesters, a few voiceless homeless NPCs, and a drug dealing child murdering crazy man.