Neo-Nazis in Financial Meltdown

This is for topical issues effecting our fair world... you can quit snickering anytime. Note: It is the desire of the leadership of SFDebris Conglomerate that all posters maintain a civil and polite bearing in this forum, regardless of how you feel about any particular issue. Violators will be turned over to Captain Janeway for experimentation.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Re: Neo-Nazis in Financial Meltdown

Post by Fuzzy Necromancer »

I am left no more illuminated. Is that...like, a joke about Kim Jong Un being short? =S
"Believe me, there’s nothing so terrible that someone won’t support it."
— Un Lun Dun, China Mieville
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 pm I am left no more illuminated. Is that...like, a joke about Kim Jong Un being short? =S
If you accept the current press rhetoric about race and many other things that is not ankle height.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Slash Gallagher wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:55 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 11:44 pm I am left no more illuminated. Is that...like, a joke about Kim Jong Un being short? =S
If you accept the current press rhetoric about race and many other things that is not ankle height.
Which Rhetoric, and what does any of this have to do with Korea?
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:39 pm
Did you notice that being white went from neutral to negative?
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Slash Gallagher wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 8:04 pm
This is not a me being sarcastic, or deliberately obtuse, but I honestly have completely lost the thread of your end of this communication. I am baffled and unable to discern what you are trying to say.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 3:35 am
This is not a me being sarcastic, or deliberately obtuse, but I honestly have completely lost the thread of your end of this communication. I am baffled and unable to discern what you are trying to say.
You know HR exists.
phantom000
Captain

Post by phantom000 »

I think a big chunk of it is just disillusionment. Years of work and effort have achieved...what exactly? I remember there was a thing on NPR about the alt-right throwing their support behind Trump during the election and yet with their candidate in the White House, what have they achieved? With the exception of his Tax plan everything he has tried to do is either bogged down in congress or outright blocked by the court system.
Fuzzy Necromancer
Overlord

Slash Gallagher wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 10:21 am
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 3:35 am
You know HR exists.
Yeah each time you respond my puzzlement increases. I don't know if you're talking about Human Resources or Human Rights.