Mass Effect

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Ordo
Officer

Re: Mass Effect

Post by Ordo »

Redem wrote:So andromeda first 13 minutes and an exploration video been posted today

youtu.be/Ts9WLMSAYVE

youtu.be/5p_wFVfDxJQ
All right....need to beat Torment: Tides of Numenera, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier: Automata before this drops.....going to be an interesting month.
Redem
Officer

Post by Redem »

Ordo wrote:
Redem wrote:
All right....need to beat Torment: Tides of Numenera, Horizon Zero Dawn and Nier: Automata before this drops.....going to be an interesting month.
If we count movie this is a very busy march
ThroneZwei
Redshirt

Post by ThroneZwei »

I think ME: Andromeda will be the one game to break my Destiny addiction, even if only until the sequel comes out.
Fixer
Doctor's Assistant

Post by Fixer »

Those two videos are like night and day.

First one is great. The new worlds are impressive and beautiful, the exploration gameplay tugs at even the the old space adventure heartstrings of this jaded old sci-fi affectionado.

The characters in the second one, bizarre waxy skin, robotic animations. Strange, dead eyes that don't seem to focus right. The Inquisition's plastic hair.

It's like they were developed by two entirely different studios a couple of console generations apart. I looked at a video of Mass Effect's intro to make sure I wasn't going nuts. The characters look better in the game ten years old.
Thread ends here. Cut along dotted line.
------8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Is the new Andromeda specific novel good? Is it going to be good. I might check out the audio book.

What are the best Mass effect comics out there? I did not finish 3 yet i am somewhere in the middle of it.
Ordo
Officer

Post by Ordo »

Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

LOTS OF ARMOR SOUNDS GReat. Annoyed with the few ME 3 choices.
Dukect45
Redshirt

Post by Dukect45 »

I already preorded this game so here's hoping Mass Effect Andromeda is as good as Mass Effect 2 was
www.talkshoe.com/tc/92417 the Dukect Lounge were I talk Wrestling and other stuff

and I do Wrestling PPV reviews and other stuff here www.dailymotion.com/Dukect
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

youtu.be/X6PJEmEHIaY

The new trailer looks nice.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Dukect45
Redshirt

Post by Dukect45 »

The Trailer looks really good but is it just me but Andromeda reminds me of a bit of Star Trek Voyager and a little bit of DS9 with the Nexus.
www.talkshoe.com/tc/92417 the Dukect Lounge were I talk Wrestling and other stuff

and I do Wrestling PPV reviews and other stuff here www.dailymotion.com/Dukect