What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Karha of Honor
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by Karha of Honor »

Finished GTA Vice City, replaying some old missions every once a while.
Asvarduil
Officer

Post by Asvarduil »

I'm now playing Octopath Traveler on the Nintendo Switch.

Holy balls on a Sphere Builder, is it good.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Still playing a lot of Slay the Spire lately.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

Finally played all of the Starcraft 2 campaigns.

Now will do the Remastered one.
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

Fallout 4 and Dreadnought.
Worffan101
Captain

Post by Worffan101 »

Wolfenstein: The New Order. Nothing more fun than unloading a few thousand rounds of AMERICAN lead into some Hitler-lover's face.

Also trying to get 100% completion in Rise of the Tomb Raider in preparation for Shadow, and I can't help but notice that while Rise is better mechanically, the first reboot game had a better story, what with Lara trying to save her Way Hetero girlfriend instead of being motivated by daddy issues. Also Rise has basically the same exact story structure, but whatever.
LittleRaven
Captain

Post by LittleRaven »

Just finished Sleeping Dogs. Replaying Tomb Raider in preparation for taking on Rise.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

Powering through Dune Legacy, a rebuild of Dune II, the first real-time strategy game for the PC. Even with the updated interface, the mechanics feel clunky, but it is interesting to see the missing link between Herzog Zwei and Command & Conquer.
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Edvarius
Officer

Post by Edvarius »

Been playing through World of Final Fantasy. Honestly it's not the worst Pokemon clone I've tried. I like how there's a variety of things a monster might require to capture them besides "lower their HP!". Mind you that one is still used with some, but it's nice that there's variety in there. But I was caught off guard by one of the heroes stating that they obviously weren't going at Warp 10 like her companions were joking when they used the crystals in a teleport-heavy dungeon, as warp 10 is infinite speed and they obviously weren't going that fast.

And I really wasn't expecting the villains to be the Borg. Well OK, they're not actually the Borg. They're just a race of living machines from another world who are there to mechanize all life forms before spreading out to other worlds. Even the chocobos. One of the minibosses of a side-quest is a Mecha Chocobo.
Edvarius
Officer

Post by Edvarius »

Started on Dragon Quest 11. Man, I remember playing the original way back on the NES. How time flies...