Cyberpunk 2077

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Ordo
Officer

Cyberpunk 2077

Post by Ordo »

First off...48 minutes of gameplay!

youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0

Automatic Day One buy based on this trailer alone, for me. Seriously, they don't need to show me anything else...just hand me the game on release day and I'll give them the required funds.

However....any chance we can start up a collection and get Chuck to do this game? It seems right up his alley and comparing my playthrough choices to his would be fun.

Besides....we never did have him do The Witcher 3 and that was kind of a shame.
TGLS
Captain

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by TGLS »

Ordo wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:12 pm However....any chance we can start up a collection and get Chuck to do this game?
Wait til he's over a barrel because video hosting is causing him troubles and make him an offer he can't refuse.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Ordo
Officer

Post by Ordo »

TGLS wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:15 pm
Ordo wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:12 pm However....any chance we can start up a collection and get Chuck to do this game?
Wait til he's over a barrel because video hosting is causing him troubles and make him an offer he can't refuse.
That sounds appropriate to the games corporate run setting...I'm in!
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

TGLS wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:15 pm
The saddest part of this comment is how sure it is.
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I am going to play a Corporate leaning Solo.

Executive perks FOR MURDER.
LittleRaven
Captain

Post by LittleRaven »

Every CD Projekt title since Witcher 2 has been a preorder for me. This one will be no different.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

It seems that the anticipation for this title since E3 is not undeserved... That oft-postponed upgrade to the gaming PC is now inevitable!
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
JM23
Redshirt

Post by JM23 »

PerrySimm wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:59 pm It seems that the anticipation for this title since E3 is not undeserved... That oft-postponed upgrade to the gaming PC is now inevitable!
Speaking of the inevitable, the .S.J.W.s. (particularly the gender division) has already expressed it's dislike for the game's lack of, "gender fluidity". Seriously the below Eurogamer article is nothing but bashing them on that point. No game story or mechanic details just the, "offensive lack" of a transgender option It's sickening.

Eurogamer article: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018 ... -interview

youtu.be/SNpkrh4tNEE
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

I hope the company ignores them since people like this probably wouldn't be buying the game anyway. I'm sure they'd just feel better about themselves because they helped the game to become more "progressive." ;)
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
CharlesPhipps
Captain

Post by CharlesPhipps »

I find the idea of people complaining about Social Justice Warriors in a game based on 1980s Punk, which is anti-establishment pro-nonconformity's origins in the modern day to be the most ridiculous thing I've heard today and I watch the news.

The game is also including options to be bisexual, gay, and all about fighting the power.