video order

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
drewder
Officer

video order

Post by drewder »

Is there any way to figure out what order the videos came out in? Specifically I'm thinking of the Star Trek videos so I can watch them in the order he made them.
Dînadan
Officer

Re: video order

Post by Dînadan »

Click on 'Star Trek' on the menu on theft side of the main page, then click 'Previous Updates' at the bottom of that page, then keep clicking 'Previous updates' as far as you can. Bottom of tha final page is the earliest vid, so then work your way back from there.
LiteYear
Redshirt

Post by LiteYear »

I don't know if there's a full chronological list, but uploads to the website can be viewed in chronological order (recent first) by clicking on the previous updates link below the video thumbnails. Here's the start of the Star Trek section on the site: http://sfdebris.com/videos/startrek.php?p=15
CareerKnight
Officer

Post by CareerKnight »

This is actually a much harder question to answer than you would think due to SF Debris needing to upload his videos again not once but twice. So you have the original youtube order, then when he switched over to blip you have the old episodes coming back (which were also redone to be higher quality and new observations/jokes) along with band new episodes, and finally you have the new order with the change over to yet another hosting service (though I don't believe the old episodes were redone this time). I actually have the old order (roughly) saved so I can share it with you if you want to go all the way back to the beginning.
J!!
Captain

Post by J!! »

hmm, so aparenly chuck has archive.org blocked from cataloguing his site

http://web.archive.org/web/sfdebris.com/