What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Karha of Honor
Captain

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by Karha of Honor »

Doing GTA Vice City vigilante missions.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Had a fun session playing Deep Rock Galactic. Still in Early access but it is certainly a playable and fun combination of mining/exploration and Left 4 Dead.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy. It's unexpectedly complex, but fun.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

Just started Star Trek: online
Worffan101
Captain

Post by Worffan101 »

Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It's...more of the same. They didn't add or change all that much, so it works basically the same as the last one. The story's even weaker but the Immersive Mode with the Yucatec and Quechua dialogue is cool, and the puzzles are great.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Buggy release, but I like the game's core mechanics. Pillars of Eternity is better though IMO.

Star Trek Online. My MMO. Not psyched for the new expansion, especially since I hate STD, but still, I keep playing.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

When does the new expansion start? I haven't seen std either way so no opinion was just curious.
Last edited by sayla0079 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

@Wolffran101 what character did you create for star trek online?
Worffan101
Captain

Post by Worffan101 »

New expansion is STD-focused, starts on the 9th. Not hugely psyched because I don't like STD and truly despise the visuals.
sayla0079 wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:19 am @Wolffran101 what character did you create for star trek online?
Got several. Did one for each of the big Recruitment events, so I have a TOS Andorian and a Jem'Hadar, got a Romulan, and a Cardassian I rolled up for fun when they were released.

Also got some grinding mules that are kinda expendable. You need grinding mules after a while if you want to really make progress in getting everything in the cash shop for free (which, due to really interesting microtransaction policies straight out of EVE online, is technically possible).
sayla0079
Captain

Post by sayla0079 »

I have two characters one is a betazoid and the other I made story wise is a cloned trill.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

I have fallen into the Pathfinder: Kingmaker trap, I expect I will be doing that in my solo game time for a while.