What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
George
Redshirt

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by George »

Bloodborne, Deus Ex Humanity Divided, Rune Factory 4, the Telltale Batman Game, and Red Dead Redemption.
I'm thinking of getting a switch to play the new Zelda (don't have a Wii U)
"Gold is for the mistress -- silver for the maid --
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade."

"Good!" said the Baron, sitting in his hall,
"But Iron -- Cold Iron -- is master of them all."
ChiggyvonRichthofen
Captain

Post by ChiggyvonRichthofen »

George wrote:Bloodborne, Deus Ex Humanity Divided, Rune Factory 4, the Telltale Batman Game, and Red Dead Redemption.
I'm thinking of getting a switch to play the new Zelda (don't have a Wii U)
I just recently played the last DLC for Deus Ex. It was pretty awesome. I'm going to be seriously bummed if the series is shelved for long as the rumors suggest it will be. The bad decisions that led to bad publicity for Mankind Divided (pre-order stuff, in-game transactions, shortening the game, etc.) were Square Enix's fault.
The owls are not what they seem.
drthmik
Redshirt

Post by drthmik »

Borderlands has recaptured my obsession recently, I learned how to trick the game into playing at max level right from the start and it has been fun
I also often replay Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines... That was an AMAZING universe to play in
SlackerinDeNile
Officer

Post by SlackerinDeNile »

Anyone here ever play the Thief games? Not that fourth\reboot one that came out a few years ago...
They're excellent, atmospheric, first-person stealth fantasy\horror games and they feature some of the best world-building
I've ever seen in video games.
"I am to liquor what the Crocodile Hunter is to Alligators." - Afroman
ORCACommander
Officer

Post by ORCACommander »

PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

George wrote:I'm thinking of getting a switch to play the new Zelda (don't have a Wii U)
The game does look interesting, and it made me realize I haven't caught up with Link since The Wind Waker, so I've been looking at Let's Play footage on YouTube.

Even though I'm a little down on the new system, the multiplayer-mobile stuff they promise down the line could be interesting. If you get a Switch, share your thoughts, I'm interested to hear how it works "in the Wild"...
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Currently playing LOTRO and Faeria, which is a nice tactical change from Hearthstone. It's FTP, but there is a referral scheme, so if you put my handle in the Recruiter section of the Friends tab after completing the tutorial you'll get 2 war chests (10 cards) and I'll get a chest.
Arkle
Officer

Post by Arkle »

I caved and started playing Star Trek Timelines on Facebook. It's actually a lot of fun so far, and I like the mixing of crews and timelines. So far I'm really impressed with my starter squad (which I believe is selected randomly), with the combo of Captain Sisko, Malcolm Reed, and Adult Naomi Wildman being an unexpected A-team for me (though TOS Sulu, TOS Spock, and TNG Worf have proved effective from time to time too).
Incorrect Voyager Quotes: http://incorrectvoyagerquotes.tumblr.com/
My Voyager fic, A Fire of Devotion: http://archiveofourown.org/series/404320
---
MissKittyFantastico
Officer

Post by MissKittyFantastico »

I know that weird-dream-team feeling well - reminds me of the old CCGs, same kind of situation. I've got Reyga, the Ferengi from 'Suspicions', as my science champ.

I gave the game a try a while back and forgot to keep at it, but this thread reminded me to go back and check how things are going. My daily card pack thingy gave me Picard, Neelix, and Mayweather, which must be pretty close to the dictionary definition of 'win/lose/draw'. I'm hazy on a lot of the mechanics, I know you can combine two of the same card (did that with Dress Uniform Sisko), but is it possible to kill Neelix and feed his remains to someone else to make them stronger? Or would that just be food poisoning?
The Romulan Republic
Captain

Post by The Romulan Republic »

Lately, mostly Empire: Total War.

Played some Batman: Arkham City recently too.