Episodes you could've sworn Chuck reviewed, but hasn't

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Sir Will
Officer

Re: Episodes you could've sworn Chuck reviewed, but hasn't

Post by Sir Will »

GreaterGamePlayer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm Heres one that I just checked for: Star Trek Enterprise's Twilight
That should be a good one. Wonder what he'll say about the bridge.
Lizuka wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:50 pm At one point I was 100% positive he had done Inheritance, seemed to recall him talking about the bits where Data knew something was off.
That one should be interesting too.
bronnt
Officer

Post by bronnt »

TOS: The Corbomite Maneuver. When he showed several clips of it during his Into Darkness review, it made me want to go watch his Corbomite Manuever review only apparently it didnt' exist.
SlackerinDeNile
Officer

Post by SlackerinDeNile »

I could have sworn Chuck reviewed the 'Journey's End' two parter with the Tenth Doctor and Donna, I remember seeing it on the front page, but I guess not.
"I am to liquor what the Crocodile Hunter is to Alligators." - Afroman
pilight
Officer

Post by pilight »

TOS "The Savage Curtain"

I guess seeing Lincoln with a spear in his back in the opening fooled me into thinking he'd done it.
nebagram
Officer

Post by nebagram »

pilight wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:04 am TOS "The Savage Curtain"

I guess seeing Lincoln with a spear in his back in the opening fooled me into thinking he'd done it.
I'm regularly baffled by the lack of 'You are Cordially Invited' for the same reason.
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

SlackerinDeNile wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:46 pm I could have sworn Chuck reviewed the 'Journey's End' two parter with the Tenth Doctor and Donna, I remember seeing it on the front page, but I guess not.
Well he will soon! Yay!
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

O RLY?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Formless One
Officer

Post by Formless One »

Not so much an episode as a statement, I could swear-- because TVTropes claims he said it-- that in one episode Chuck claimed that the only producer of Star Trek that he actually thinks is a bad person and not just a bad producer was Maurice Hurley. It sounds like something Chuck would say, but for the life of me I can't find the review he said it in, and TVTropes doesn't cite the review either. Of course there are hundreds of reviews, so not knowing where to start makes it hard to falsify. So it could be something that either he said on the old forum before it got nuked, something he said and then edited out when he moved the videos from one server to another, something TVTropes extrapolated from his statements about Maurice, or TVTropes could just be full of shit because its a wiki. But in any case, its been bugging me because I sincerely remember it, and nothing is more troubling than having a possibly false memory.
“If something burns your soul with purpose and desire, it’s your duty to be reduced to ashes by it. Any other form of existence will be yet another dull book in the library of life.” --- Charles Bukowski
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

I swear I remember at one time in the reviews Picard was telling Wesley, "What are you doing in such a dirty uniform?" and stands up as it darkens as Wesley mutters, "You don't look so shipshape yourself, sir..." implying they're about to get it on. I don't know what happened to this. Was it all in my head?
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
pilight
Officer

Post by pilight »

The episode where Picard mentions Wesley's dirty uniform is "Final Mission", which Chuck has not reviewed