Are you sick of opinion threads about the relative quality of Chuck's reviews? (Opinion!)

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Durandal_1707
Captain

Are you sick of opinion threads about the relative quality of Chuck's reviews? (Opinion!)

Post by Durandal_1707 »

So what do you all think? Are we in the Golden Age of comment threads about Chuck's reviews, a Silver Age, a Molybdenum Age, a Sodium Age, or a High Fructose Corn Syrup Age? I'm just trying to get a discussion going!

Personally, I give it a π out of 10.
Sir Will
Officer

Re: Are you sick of opinion threads about the relative quality of Chuck's reviews? (Opinion!)

Post by Sir Will »

...this is just dumb. It was hashed out in the other topic you didn't need to make another. Stop.
Robovski
Captain

Re: Are you sick of opinion threads about the relative quality of Chuck's reviews? (Opinion!)

Post by Robovski »

BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Only when they're not by Yuka. They just come off as pale imitations.
..What mirror universe?
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

Chuck doesn't give a crap about my opinion of his opinions. It's something I've learned to live with.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Blaze Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 am Chuck doesn't give a crap about my opinion of his opinions. It's something I've learned to live with.
Why else would he have made this forum if it wasn't to heed to your particular outlook on his work?
..What mirror universe?
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

BridgeConsoleMasher wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:29 am
Blaze Rocker wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 am Chuck doesn't give a crap about my opinion of his opinions. It's something I've learned to live with.
Why else would he have made this forum if it wasn't to heed to your particular outlook on his work?
So his eMail-box doesn't drown in fan-mail and we can invest our typing-time into something that doesn't bother him?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox