VOY: Remember

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
FaxModem1
Captain

Re: VOY: Remember

Post by FaxModem1 »

Ranchoth wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:43 am I have to say, I kind of dig Neelix's redecoration of the Mess Hall. Mainly because it makes part of Voyager's interior not look like the dashboard of an '89 Honda Civic, for a change.
It does make it seem more like a rather more welcome place to relax, doesn't it?

There's a missed opportunity there, as since Voyager was their home, they could have made the ship more personalized over time. Seeing an artist on-board the ship(I'm sure there was at least one) leave wall art, a more personally decorated Mess Hall, maybe even have Sick Bay have trinkets from the Doctor's various interests. It would have made Voyager seem more like the home it was for the people on-board.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Yeah, but then the episodes wouldn't have been completely interchangeable, and I'm sure UPN couldn't have that. ;)
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Shuboy07
Officer

Post by Shuboy07 »

For some reason Dathan seemed really familiar to me. Turns out he's Chip Esten from Whose Line is it Anyway?
Artabax
Officer

Post by Artabax »

Personalized trinkets leads to Bajoran earrings, leads to you're not worthy to wear that uniform leads to Dark Side of the Cosmic Plan.
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.