Your Headcanons?

For all topics regarding speculative fiction of every stripe. Otherwise known as the Geek Cave.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: Your Headcanons?

Post by Yukaphile »

Yes, STD is the Kelvin Timeline. I've said this over and over. God help us when they make Picard's series...
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
MightyDavidson
Officer

Re: Headcanon.

Post by MightyDavidson »

Voq is not Ash Tyler. Ash Tyler was brainwashed into thinking he was Voq so the Klingons could have a spy on the Discovery, the actual Voq was brutally slain and Voq's girlfriend was told it was surgery to make him human because the Klingon leader wished to be a dick to her.
nebagram
Officer

Post by nebagram »

SPOILERS FOR BABYLON 5

You have been warned

Babylon 5 wasn't destroyed by Earthforce because it was a 'shipping hazard', they destroyed it so that there wouldn't be anyone watching while they made a run at Draal on Epsilon 3.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Here's something I read on YouTube in the comments section today that I just gotta adopt as my own personal headcanon. The reason Bashir is so violent in the Mirror Universe? Well, would be that he didn't have access to the genetic modifications of his alternate self, and so that combined with the hardships, led him to a more childish personality of lashing out at others.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
MissKittyFantastico
Officer

Post by MissKittyFantastico »

Yukaphile wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 pmYes, STD is the Kelvin Timeline. I've said this over and over.
Without giving any spoilers for anyone else reading, it is now certain by in-universe facts that Disco is not in the Kelvin timeline.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Then it's just being written by out-of-touch so-called "fans" and business suits who have no idea what made Star Trek so great.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

timelines.jpg
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Admiral X wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:14 pm timelines.jpg
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
cilantro
Officer

Post by cilantro »

Yukaphile wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:38 pm Yes, STD is the Kelvin Timeline. I've said this over and over. God help us when they make Picard's series...
I can see STD being part of the Kelvin Timeline but the way they have been telling us that it's the Prime Timeline is frustrating to hear. As with the Picard Series, Patrick Stewart is our only hope but I already have very low expatiations for it, even with Stewart present. It's being made by the same people who are making STD- so that right there makes me shiver just thinking about what they will do to Picard and The Federation. I can see Stewart only going so far and I think he is too committed to leave but I also have been hearing that all is not well for the series.