Watership Down

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Poipoi
Redshirt

Re: Watership Down

Post by Poipoi »

ChrisTheLovableJerk wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:02 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:46 am Controversial (or uncontroversial?) opinion: only BAD things should get remakes
You do realize that the netflix version isn't a remake, right? Just another adaptation.

The netflix version was fine. Looked good for the most part but I had issues with it like Keehar being too much of a jerk, and the voices being hard to tell apart at times.

Plus, they tried to make it so the female characters had more importance. They also changed some of the male rabbit characters. Such as Hazel questioning his ability to lead. Would be fine of they were human but they're rabbits. They added changes to the storyline to add more drama. The animation in the original is better then the netflix adaptation. Just watch the run & jump movements.

And they had to have Keehar a horrible jerk, or he wouldn't have ditched them in the middle of the mission, thus letting the escaping group get pointlessly captured. I had to force myself to finish the series.