Cartoons you watched as a child and Favorited it.

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
King Green
Officer

Cartoons you watched as a child and Favorited it.

Post by King Green »

That's right people, talk about your best (and worst) cartoons you seen during your childhood moments and get a proper link on this forum to see the best/worst cartoons during any era.

For me; www.itssaturday.com/, just as it is it a site dedicated to Saturday morning cartoons I watch when I was wee-little babie in the late-90's but felt betrothed by the animation and stories of Marvel and Dark-horse Comics. While they couldn't get the Hellboy cartoon done I read every comic there is available next to my schoolhouse just to let my mind create an animation so perfect or that universe.

I can thick-skin many comments you put here but remember that most cartoons you see are fragments and/or unwilling puppets mega-corporate and big, dumb cons like Disney animation now.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Mecha82
Captain

Re: Cartoons you watched as a child and Favorited it.

Post by Mecha82 »

Spider-man TAS is one that I really liked back in day. Besides of that one I don't really remember any other cartoon that I watched back then and would consider to be my favorite.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Nealithi
Captain

Post by Nealithi »

I was a fan of several cartoons. Speed Racer, Star Blazers, and Loony Tunes. With a minor in Tom & Jerry. They were alright. But Bugsy, Daffy, and Elmer were the best to me.
I still have a special place for those big three. I want the Mach 5, I love Nova, and wish I could pull off being Bugs.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, I Am Weasel, and anime like Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon. I loved those.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Gotta lotta laughs out of this show

youtu.be/asqNyc8XdmA
..What mirror universe?
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Oh sorry. Should've done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaH23Gh8TBs
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

Just to note, the URL for It's Saturday is https://www.itsaturday.com/ (one s )
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

ProfessorDetective
Captain

Post by ProfessorDetective »

Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Oh hell yes!