SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Steve
Doctor's Assistant

Re: SW The Old Republic: Sith Warrior

Post by Steve »

Or just outright TK blasts, as opposed to the Inquisitor using LIGHTNING.
"No folly is more costly than the folly of intolerant idealism." - Sir Winston L. S. Churchill, Princips Britannia

Administrator of SFD, Former Spacebattles Super-Mod, Veteran Chatnik. And multiverse crossover-loving writer, of course!
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Madner Kami wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 pm
mathewgsmith wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:08 pm Same thing with the Sorcerer and Consular. The Sorcerer shoots lightning, the Consular throws a rock at your head.
"A" rock? The Consular's abilities are basically centered around peppering your opponent with literally every stone, pebble and paper-ball laying about. All the more made funny by that technique actually being introduced by Darth Vader in Empire Strikes Back...
The one you start with is just one big rock, though sometimes it's randomly a droid. I always try to use it as the kill shot just because it's funny.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Jclark
Redshirt

Post by Jclark »

ninjadeadbeard wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:13 pm Hope you get some real pants if there's an ice planet in this playthrough.
This seemed appropriate.

youtu.be/FalQ7_c38QI
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Part 2 is up, which means we've reached Balmorra, which means it's time for romance.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Hey did he every explain why slavery doesn't work on an economics level.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

I think back during the first SWTOR review, when Rex-Dart went out to check on the revolt out in the Dromund Kaas jungle.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

okay, the imperial agent I am looking forward to bounty hunter.
SabreMau
Officer

Post by SabreMau »

Yeah, that's coming after Sith Warrior finishes up, though no idea how long afterward. Probably a while.
"Why do you attack the Empire's men?"

"Well, it's perfectly simple. The Jedi have a Jedi who's pretended to be a Sith but was really a Jedi and had learned that my Sith master was planting Imperials in the ranks of the Republic, and so the Jedi told the Jedi that he had a NEW Jedi who could find out if a Republic soldier was an Imperial soldier pretending to be a Republic soldier and wanted to use the Jedi to prove that the Sith were spying, so we need to kill our Imperial spies to ensure that the Jedi don't know that they're Imperial spies, so to do that I have to undermine the authority of the Sith, that is, the Sith who is protecting the Imperial spy so I need to subvert the Empire's commander in order to kill the Empire's spy, so I'll be killing the Imperial soldiers in order to draw out the Empire's commander to kill him so that I can kill the Empire's spy, which I'll do no matter how many of the Empire's soldiers I must kill, because I'm trying to protect the Empire here!

...any other stupid questions?"
"Oh. Better be careful, we almost missed killing each other."
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 pm Hey did he every explain why slavery doesn't work on an economics level.
Star Wars is space fantasy.
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Thebestoftherest wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:59 pm Hey did he every explain why slavery doesn't work on an economics level.
As I recall his argument was that for anything you'd trust a slave with a droid would do it better and cheaper, and they rebel much less often.
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.