BioWare Reviews Drinking Game

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Winter
Captain

BioWare Reviews Drinking Game

Post by Winter »

Take a shot for the fallowing.

Every Time Someone Says "These are the Greatest Fighters in the World/Galaxy."

Every Time a NPC Makes a Stupid Choice, (May Lead to Kidney Failure).

And Every Time Someone Assumes You're Romantically Interested in Them just because you're having a nice chat with them.
SabreMau
Officer

Re: BioWare Reviews Drinking Game

Post by SabreMau »

"So you're Sith, eh? Big deal, we know how to kill Sith." (Sith beats them up immediately)
Wargriffin
Captain

Post by Wargriffin »

Take a shot for every time someone backstabs you knowing how dangerous you are cause clearly they can't possibly fail like all the others...

"Bonus Shot'
and then starts sucking the metaphorical dick the moment you have them dead to rights

cause BW can't just resist having someone big you not to kill them for their short sighted stupidity
"When you rule by fear, your greatest weakness is the one who's no longer afraid."
hammerofglass
Captain

Post by hammerofglass »

Drinking "every time an NPC makes a stupid choice" would get you killed playing any game. Or any other form of media, really. There's not a lot of drama in informed savvy people making good decisions.

If the dialog option you chose and what your character actually says are completely different, take a drink.

If the alignment shifts are exactly opposite what you expect, take a drink. If you can't figure out whether it's deliberate or a bug, take another. If the exact same situation came up in an earlier quest with reversed alignments, finish your drink (the Republic Trooper storyline in particular does this A LOT).
...for space is wide, and good friends are too few.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

I do wonder how long we can still get new entries to this drinking game since Bioware's days seem to be numbered thanks to being owned by EA and having been forced to make Anthem that is disaster as video game and another one made with "video games as live service"-principle that is so popular among so called Triple A video game companies.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Winter
Captain

Post by Winter »

Mecha82 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:24 pm I do wonder how long we can still get new entries to this drinking game since Bioware's days seem to be numbered thanks to being owned by EA and having been forced to make Anthem that is disaster as video game and another one made with "video games as live service"-principle that is so popular among so called Triple A video game companies.
Well lucky for us BioWare has a pretty big library so this Drinking Game should last a fairly long time. Also, who knows maybe BioWare will be able to pull itself out of the gutter if EA's Fallen Order does well proving to EA that Single Player Games Aren't dying.
SFDebris
The Doctor

Post by SFDebris »

Buying Bioware and telling them to make Anthem is like drafting the number one quarterback and making him the kicker.
“I can't give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”

― Herbert Bayard Swope
Winter
Captain

Post by Winter »

SFDebris wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:24 am Buying Bioware and telling them to make Anthem is like drafting the number one quarterback and making him the kicker.
Um, is that bad? I'm not a sports fan so I have no idea if that's bad. :oops:
Ikiry0
Officer

Post by Ikiry0 »

Winter wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:32 am Um, is that bad? I'm not a sports fan so I have no idea if that's bad. :oops:
It's pretty bad. It's taking someone and putting them in a vaguely related role with a completely different skillset for it needed.
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Teams need a good kicker. Though to be frank the quarterback is the big star of the show.
..What mirror universe?