What video games are you playing?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Yukaphile
Overlord

Re: What video games are you playing?

Post by Yukaphile »

I couldn't buy it.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Can't as in no money or can't as in a technical reason?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

SabreMau wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:46 pm Wooo.

youtu.be/0qRibmMOvi4
I did miss this FG series back in day so I am getting another chance to get into it thanks to this new entry. I must admit that I didn't expect SamShow to return but I am happy that it did.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

No money. Technical reasons would be why I can't play KOTOR 2. :roll:
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Yukaphile wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 pm No money. Technical reasons would be why I can't play KOTOR 2. :roll:
The base (terran) campaign, Wings of Liberty, is available for free. Do you own a Battle.net-account?

And what would be the technical reason for not being able to play KoToR2?
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Nope, I do not.

Loads up to a certain point, then... just crashes. Doesn't even open the first menu. I had to get a new computer last year, and it stopped working after that point.
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Yukaphile wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:32 pm Nope, I do not.

Loads up to a certain point, then... just crashes. Doesn't even open the first menu. I had to get a new computer last year, and it stopped working after that point.
Joys of PC gaming. There is reason why I stopped PC gaming and went to console gaming instead and that's one of reason alongside with DRM and having to be logged into Steam or some other similar just to play game even if you just want to play single player campaign.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Mecha82 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:39 pmJoys of PC gaming. There is reason why I stopped PC gaming and went to console gaming instead and that's one of reason alongside with DRM and having to be logged into Steam or some other similar just to play game even if you just want to play single player campaign.
A) Filthy console peasant.
B) If you think that "Always Online" is something that is limited to the PC only, then you are ignoring reality, consolero.
Yukaphile wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:32 pmNope, I do not.

Do you use a standalone version of KoToR2 or do you use either the Steam- or the GoG-version?

Also, do you want to play/own StarCraft 2?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

Madner Kami wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:48 pm
Mecha82 wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:39 pmJoys of PC gaming. There is reason why I stopped PC gaming and went to console gaming instead and that's one of reason alongside with DRM and having to be logged into Steam or some other similar just to play game even if you just want to play single player campaign.
A) Filthy console peasant.
B) If you think that "Always Online" is something that is limited to the PC only, then you are ignoring reality, consolero.
Not with video games that I like to play. Yeah, I don't play any of video games on consoles that have forced always online while with PC games it's every modern game that has that. Only video games on consoles that have that are those Triple A ones that have been made with "video games as service"-model in mind. But your attempts to insult me do amuse me little bit.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

No, I have the CDs. All four of them.