Cartoons you watched as a child and Favorited it.

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
BridgeConsoleMasher
Overlord

Re: Cartoons you watched as a child and Favorited it.

Post by BridgeConsoleMasher »

Mecha82 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:25 am This does show that in west animation still has that stigma of being only for kids and being same as kids' program or kids' movie instead of being just another way to tell stories. Back in day I remember seeing some anime that wasn't for kids (some of those even adult material) displayed on kids' shelf just because those happened to be animated.
Yeppers, but I hope you appreciate the wording I used when breaching that subject.
..What mirror universe?
Independent George
Officer

Post by Independent George »

Batman TAS, and Gargoyles were both legitimately great shows which are still remembered today, but I was curious about some of the more obscure ones.

[url="https://www.itsaturday.com/Inhumanoids-1986--"]Inhumanoids[/url] was kids cartoon about Lovecraftian horrors unearthed from a long slumber. Yes, it was a toy commercial that got cancelled when the toys didn't sell... but Decompose gave me legit nightmares at the time.

Sadly, [url="https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/AdventuresOfTheGalaxyRangers"]Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers[/url] isn't listed. I loved that show, but perhaps it's for the best; it would break my heart if I actually got to watch it again and found it terrible.

ETA: Dangit, what's up with my links?
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

Independent George wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:53 pm

Sadly, [url="https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/AdventuresOfTheGalaxyRangers"]Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers[/url] isn't listed. I loved that show, but perhaps it's for the best; it would break my heart if I actually got to watch it again and found it terrible.

ETA: Dangit, what's up with my links?
I've seen a few people say it'd be nice to get an Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers review. Hmmm...

I think the last forum update broke URL tags, at least for a bit.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

For me, I'm currently watching Green Lantern : The Animated series and MIB: The series, really good sci-fi shows during the early to mid 2000's. I was thinking of saving Chuck the effort of someone paying him to review Transformers Prime and Kids Next Door but if he wants the vids it free, just contact me.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.