Who is joining the Area-51 run?

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
King Green
Officer

Who is joining the Area-51 run?

Post by King Green »

As the title says folks, who going to join the race to run through the forbidden zone of Area 51 while avoiding gun-fire, MP dogs with questionable ethic values, and possible rape-y/ racist aliens in the infamous military complex that only the world leaders cabinets are allowed to enter? the POTUS is considered a civilian at A-51 so the kick him out regardless of his position. If so congrats and hopes you can get a souvenir at the run, plus Chuck could use a main-battle tank as a gift so he can keep youtube from demonotizing his content and to keep the cockroaches from entering his garage; anytime that happens he gets angry his kids can't do a simple task to keep those little bastards at bay and confused that the roaches blame his kids for being lazy.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Beelzquill
Officer

Re: Who is joining the Area-51 run?

Post by Beelzquill »

I'll just be listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LObY2kHVb_U

and thinking about the poor dead weebs and airmen due to the kyles and karens running amok.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

I hope anyone going there is only going to party well away from the perimeter. Anyone foolish enough to try crossing would be fucking murdered by private security forces.
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

The whole things sounds like a great way to earn a Darwin Award.
Karha of Honor
Captain

Post by Karha of Honor »

Admiral X wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 am I hope anyone going there is only going to party well away from the perimeter. Anyone foolish enough to try crossing would be fucking murdered by private security forces.
Does the embattled military industrial complex want that PR problem?
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

They wouldn't care. The company they work for won't actually admit to being the one providing security there to begin with, so it's be a combination of continually playing coy and passing the buck along with the Air Force and DoD basically saying "we told you so."
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Darth Wedgius
Captain

Post by Darth Wedgius »

I asked my doctor about it, and he told me all that running around in terror would be too hard on my knees.
PapaPalpatine
Officer

Post by PapaPalpatine »

My advise is don't go. Even if by some fluke you manage to get onto the base without getting arrested or shot (the later more likely), what you seek isn't there anymore. All the stuff from the Roswell crash was loaded in trucks and moved elsewhere during the 1980s. Rumor has it if you want to see the saucer, you'll have to talk to the Royal Canadian Air Force; they're the ones who have it now.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

Karha of Honor wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:05 am
Admiral X wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:04 am I hope anyone going there is only going to party well away from the perimeter. Anyone foolish enough to try crossing would be fucking murdered by private security forces.
Does the embattled military industrial complex want that PR problem?
There is a sign. They were warned repeatedly. So I would vote yes.

Funny thing, most of these keyboard warriors who live I suspect on coke and Cheetos wouldn't be able to get even halfway there due to how harsh the Nevada desert is. Its the sort of terrain that people who have never been just do not understand.
Artabax
Officer

Post by Artabax »

Robovski wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:27 am The whole things sounds like a great way to earn a Darwin Award.
You ninjaed me :D :D :D
Self sealing stem bolts don't just seal themselves, you know.