Gun enthusiast thread

For anything and everything that's not already covered in the other forums. Except for that which is forbidden. Check the forum guidelines to make sure or risk the wrath of the warrior cobalt tarantulas!
Makeshift Python
Captain

Re: Gun enthusiast thread

Post by Makeshift Python »

Or if you want to kill as many people as possible with higher capacity magazines and more damaging bullets. If that's what you need for hunting animals and target practice, then all I can say is LOL.
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

You guys have any on-topic contributions to make?
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Makeshift Python wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:23 pm I feel perfectly fine with a simple handgun for defense.

I'm not sure why I would ever feel the need to carry something as heavy and bulky as an AR-15.
They really aren't all that heavy or bulky. That's what makes them the perfect defense weapon. They are far lighter and less bulky than your average hunting rifle or WWII vintage battle rifle. It's part of what makes it funny when gun-grabbers try to claim otherwise. Likewise when they try to claim that they are "high-powered" when the bullet and charge are far smaller than one would typically use with hunting rifles or old battle rifles.
Makeshift Python wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:47 pm Or if you want to kill as many people as possible with higher capacity magazines and more damaging bullets. If that's what you need for hunting animals and target practice, then all I can say is LOL.
Standard capacity magazines you mean? :lol: Never understood the obsession with this. Tell you what, whatever is good enough for the police and the average infantryman is good enough for me. ;)
Robovski wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:09 am You guys have any on-topic contributions to make?
Of course not. Of course they have to come into an enthusiast thread and try to bash on something other people like. I mean, I totally do it all the time in their Star Wars threads and things that they make a point of saying is only for the people who like the new movies. Oh wait, I don't. ;)
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR