Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Senko
Redshirt

Re: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Post by Senko »

Considering I like this series and know where its going I'm rather looking forward to the reviews as he finds out that yes this is indeed just the setup and where its going is . . . interesting. I wont say too much more to avoid spoiling things. However I will say (since we see hints of it in what's already been reviewed) one reason I like this series is that we do see real world consequences and impact by the supernatural events going on in Nanoha's life.
Edvarius
Officer

Post by Edvarius »

Yeah, even as early as episode 3 you can see that Nanoha's new life is exhausting her, both physically, at the beginning of the episode, and emotionally, at the end of the episode. She was not prepared to suddenly become a magitek superhero.
Yukaphile
Overlord

Post by Yukaphile »

Yeah, it's just a good thing she befriended Fate and Yuuno and all the others, especially in Season 2 with Hayate and the Wolkenritter. Early installment weirdness aside. Though I ship Nanoha and Yuuno and not her and Fate. The fandumb and the lack of later follow-ups to those aforementioned early installment weirdness kinda ruined it for me.
"A culture's teachings - and more importantly, the nature of its people - achieve definition in conflict. They find themselves, or find themselves lacking."
— Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords