How many VOY episodes are left.

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
excalibur
Officer

Re: How many VOY episodes are left.

Post by excalibur »

Really hoping for Prophecy next.
"Adapt, Overcome & Improvise"

"There's a fine line between not listening and not caring...I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."
Sir Will
Officer

Post by Sir Will »

clearspira wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:28 pm Ex Post Facto was definitely done. I remember it well, its the one with the bird aliens that are only bird aliens because they have feathers in their hair.
Yeah I know it has been done. It has a page and I've seen it. But it's also been offline for some time. I don't think it was ever restored after the last move. Or if it was, it was later than the rest.
Last edited by Sir Will on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

I recall Parallax being done, but Chuck not restoring it after the last move.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Makeshift Python
Captain

Post by Makeshift Python »

At the very least you can find the original YouTube upload of "Ex Post Facto" on this page along with all the other YouTube era videos.

http://www.bookgallery.co.il/sfdebris/
Madner Kami
Captain

Post by Madner Kami »

Makeshift Python wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:56 pm At the very least you can find the original YouTube upload of "Ex Post Facto" on this page along with all the other YouTube era videos.

Beautiful! Thank you for that link.
"If you get shot up by an A6M Reisen and your plane splits into pieces - does that mean it's divided by Zero?
- xoxSAUERKRAUTxox
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Makeshift Python wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:56 pm At the very least you can find the original YouTube upload of "Ex Post Facto" on this page along with all the other YouTube era videos.

That's awesome, thank you.

FYI: For those of you unable to see anything on the site, disable the default page style and the rest of the page will become visible without the need for the extraneous javascript.
Rodan56
Officer

Post by Rodan56 »

So he's really mined it huh? Like, he'll be done before too long, like, within the next year. What's he gonna do when he finishes an entire Star Trek series? He's gonna need a new show. Suggestions?
Fianna
Captain

Post by Fianna »

Well, he already finished the Animated Series.
Deledrius
Captain

Post by Deledrius »

Rodan56 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:04 pm He's gonna need a new show. Suggestions?
You're hilarious.
Rodan56
Officer

Post by Rodan56 »

I was being serious, he's going to need a new show for saturdays to replace Voyager in the slot. I'm sure he's already thinking of what to pick of course. DS9 and TNG, OG, they're all gonna run out of episodes eventually for him to cover. I'm just wondering what he might choose to cover when they're done.