Knight Rider: Christmas Special

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Cybershaman
Redshirt

Re: Knight Rider: Christmas Special

Post by Cybershaman »

Just a little tidbit of trivial nothingness: the second episode is titled "Good Day at White Rock" which is a play on the title of the 1955 movie "Bad Day at Black Rock" starring Spencer Tracy,
Robert Ryan and Anne Francis (of Forbidden Planet fame). It's about a war veteran who goes to a isolated town looking for a Japanese American, but is given a cold welcome and soon learns that something sinister is afoot. Anyway, that's all I got. :)
AlucardNoir
Officer

Post by AlucardNoir »

1. You have a forum - you do store personal information.
2. You have a forum that has a stay logged in feature - your site uses cookies.
3. Technically you reviewed four episodes since the first episode was actually two.
If Chuck or a mod reads this feel free do delete my account. I would do it myself but I don't seem to be able to find a delete account option. phpBB should have such an option but I guess this isn't stock phpBB.
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

AlucardNoir wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:33 am 1. You have a forum - you do store personal information.
3. Technically you reviewed four episodes since the first episode was actually two.
What?
clearspira
Overlord

Post by clearspira »

Who were those people being given special thanks at the end? Patrons? Technical support? Either way they deserve all of our thanks if they have kept the site running in some way.
Minski
Redshirt

Post by Minski »

I have no idea what that abomination of a title SONG is but as a German - Drei Hasselhofs für Aschenbrödel is the best god-damn title any video Ever had.
And now I'm off to actually watch the thing.
EDIT. I DO know what the End Credit song is, though. Extra Bonus point.
Blaze Rocker
Redshirt

Post by Blaze Rocker »

clearspira wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:57 pm Who were those people being given special thanks at the end? Patrons? Technical support?
Yes. Patrons, Technical and moral support. :D

Thanks everyone. Hope you had a merry Christmas and a happy holiday season.
I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.
Fianna
Captain

Post by Fianna »

AlucardNoir wrote: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:33 am 1. You have a forum - you do store personal information.
The forum is sfdebris.net.

The site the videos are posted on is sfdebris.com.
bluebydefault
Redshirt

Post by bluebydefault »

I really dislike Hasselhoff in things so I never watched this show even though I tend to like cheesy older shows. Now I'm glad I never picked it up cause dang he is hard to watch and the character of Michael is annoying.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but....

Thank you Chuck for making this show and sticking with it even though it isn't always easy.
Admiral X
Captain

Post by Admiral X »

Something I felt the need to share in light of this. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DLq4EtSfzU

Also, why not introduce you to another of my favorite reviewers while I'm at it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93VlRnRPk9k
"Black care rarely sits behind a rider whose pace is fast enough."
-TR
Eishtmo
Officer

Post by Eishtmo »

bluebydefault wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:09 am I really dislike Hasselhoff in things so I never watched this show even though I tend to like cheesy older shows. Now I'm glad I never picked it up cause dang he is hard to watch and the character of Michael is annoying.
If I remember right he does get better, a bit. Really, KITT is far more interesting a character than Michael, and how often the car takes the piss out of him is just a delight.

And of course, there is the episodes with the Hasselhoff playing his evil twin. Oh yes it's real, and he has a goatee and everything. Glorious.