My Little Pony: Springier Equine-Ox Bloc

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Re: My Little Pony: Springier Equine-Ox Bloc

Post by Dragon Ball Fan »

there is still the double standard about how kids who do wrong are treated more harshly then adults and the seeming complete inability to just imagine punishments happening off screen as a safety net.
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Hell, Fluttershy ended up marrying Discord, (or at the very least living with him) so she was certainly legitimate about friendship with him. And the others caem around to accept him, even if they didn't hang out with him much socially. (Spike and Big Mac did though.)
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

RobbyB1982 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:09 am Hell, Fluttershy ended up marrying Discord, (or at the very least living with him) so she was certainly legitimate about friendship with him. And the others caem around to accept him, even if they didn't hang out with him much socially. (Spike and Big Mac did though.)
that has nothing to do with any of my other points, though.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

RobbyB1982 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:05 pm And for villain redemptions, every villain they gave a chance to ultimately turned around and stayed turned around, even if they kept some of their selfishness or pettiness. Even the likes of Flim and Flam who never really got a redemption episode showed up to help in the final battle. Turning current threats to stone at this point is very clearly just a time out, and a chance to wait for a new student to come along to befriend the problem and if they show ran for another few years it'd get around to them too. I don't know what Sombra did that was SO bad that he among all others needed to actually be destroyed, but hey, maybe he'll reassemble again down the line and get fixed up then. And that growth applies to more than just reformed baddies.
actually, Discord relapses into villainous behavior all the time like betraying Equestria to Tirek, almost throwing a pony into another dimension and committing treason again and actual war crimes in the series finale by orchestrating the near destruction of Equestria and deaths of all who live there.

again, some have said to just imagine punishments happening off screen but I honestly can't see that happening even off screen. for example, Tempest Shadow from the movie is a Class A War Criminal but Twilight gives her a pep talk and that's all forgotten.

am I just stupid for not seeing some obvious way to reconcile these things?
RobbyB1982
Captain

Post by RobbyB1982 »

Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 am am I just stupid for not seeing some obvious way to reconcile these things?
If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts,
Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show,
I should really just relax."
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

RobbyB1982 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:07 am
Dragon Ball Fan wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:28 am am I just stupid for not seeing some obvious way to reconcile these things?
If you're wondering how he eats and breathes
And other science facts,
Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show,
I should really just relax."
it's a problem I've noticed in other shows too which I take issue with from a suspension of disbelief reasons and a moral for kids reasons. but if there is an easy way to imagine punishments off screen, plese give me an example because I still don't see it.
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Would this thread is almost two years old, and still talk about.
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

I know it's kind of stupid for me to harp on this but it really does bother me with this and other shows like The Lion Guard. if it really is so easy to think of a way around this, why can't I do that?
Thebestoftherest
Captain

Post by Thebestoftherest »

Why are you asking me?
Dragon Ball Fan
Captain

Thebestoftherest wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:29 pm Why are you asking me?
I'm asking anyone.