Choas Mode

This forum is for discussing Chuck's videos as they are publicly released. And for bashing Neelix, but that's just repeating what I already said.
TGLS
Captain

Choas Mode

Post by TGLS »

That isn't good.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
TheGreenMan
Redshirt

Re: Choas Mode

Post by TheGreenMan »

I don't know, in a video game that could be the fun, bonus section.
CrypticMirror
Captain

Post by CrypticMirror »

Hopefully it is nothing worse than Chuck and his family all having to share the house continually at the same time due to the lockdowns, and thus him not really having time or energy to put a video out. Certainly, I'm hoping the eyes of Sauron and the cursed goblins of ill fortune are giving him a break on this one.
TGLS
Captain

Post by TGLS »

Good news, now were in Chaos Mode! I was getting worried there for a moment.
"I know what you’re thinking now. You’re thinking 'Oh my god, that’s treating other people with respect gone mad!'"
When I am writing in this font, I am writing in my moderator voice.
Spam-desu
Robovski
Captain

Post by Robovski »

Beige alert!
Mecha82
Captain

Post by Mecha82 »

With words of Chaos Cultist from 40k Dawn of War 1 Chaos is strong.
"In the embrace of the great Nurgle, I am no longer afraid, for with His pestilential favour I have become that which I once most feared: Death.."
- Kulvain Hestarius of the Death Guard
BBally81
Officer

Post by BBally81 »

TGLS wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:18 pm Good news, now were in Chaos Mode! I was getting worried there for a moment.
I was looking forward to the Into The Spider-Verse review that was supposed to come out yesterday.
King Green
Officer

Post by King Green »

Will Chuck get more money if the views we see and subscribe get repeated? But I somehow feel the magic that Chuck will make a role-play tab so we won't bother him while he makes his videos.
Kinda feels like being in a childs pediatrics play-room while waiting for our fillings.
Do not pity a Slave for the Slave-Lord, but hear the power of what Chaos can be.
All Beings bow before the children of he who bound their flesh by their words.
Fall and wail, all flesh, bone, soul,& power is a servant to Yun-man, the First Slave-Lord.
Nightbeat74
Officer

Post by Nightbeat74 »

i can really feel for chuck right now i too have had a heart attack scare about 6 or 7 months back , i had these vary sudden hard sharp chest pains at work and they would not let go to the ER for some time, by the time when i was able to go to a care now clinic they could not find what was going on with me the next day i went to my doctor. she told me it looks like stress form them overworking you my best advise is to quit working at the murder rat krogers of denton. something i did after nearly getting hit by a car again.
PerrySimm
Captain

Post by PerrySimm »

This is just another step of the quest.

Attachments
choasemerils.jpg
UGxlYXNlIHByb3ZpZGUgeW91ciBjaGFsbGVuZ2UgcmVzcG9uc2UgZm9yIFJFRCA5NC4K